Overall Satisfaction with Mailtrack
Being from a Sales department, it becomes very important for us to know the status of our emails, and Mailtrack does exactly that. We get a detailed report on which mail has been opened how many times, which makes it very easy for us to practice a focused approach in sales. A few of my teammates also use Mailtrack and find it extremely useful. The insights by Mailtrack help us a lot in prioritizing the customers and using that research to drive the revenue.
- A detailed daily report on all the sent emails.
- Extremely useful insights about the opened emails.
- Instant notifications of recently opened mails to help with engaged leads.
- For leads opening the mail multiple times, detailed analytics should be offered.
- Helped me a lot in filtering the leads.
- The insights offered are extremely useful for business.
It is very easy to use. Once we enabled Mailtrack, we automatically started getting all the reports and insights of all our emails. So, it is not a tool that we need to learn to make the most out of it. Just enable and start using. It's that simple.
If we face any problems (we don't), it is very easy to reach to their support who contact us immediately and resolve our issue quickly.
Do you think Mailtrack delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mailtrack's feature set?
Did Mailtrack live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mailtrack go as expected?
Would you buy Mailtrack again?