Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is, at the moment, used as the preferred customer relationship management program in my organization's regional offices where I work. We use it to seamlessly manage customer information and keep track of customers and important sales metrics. It makes it easy for the higher-ups in my organization to measure our sales pipelines and possible sales targets, too.
- Microsoft dynamics 365 does a fantastic job integrating with important third-party applications we currently use in the office such as a MailChimp and OneNote, thus making it easier to share vital insights across applications.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 does a fantastic job of aligning our sales and marketing processes by helping to produce seamless experiences for our customers through shared application data and marketing automations.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 makes it easier for us to focus on the right type of customers by engaging them quickly using insight provided by Microsoft's artificial intelligence backed features.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 can do with improved intuitiveness for users. For instance, data entry is usually a tedious experience for beginner users.
- Its user interface design is not simplified enough for smooth navigation, especially on the report pages.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 has helped in better aligning our sales and marketing efforts.
- By relying on Microsoft Dynamic 365's artificial intelligence, we have been able to make better sales decisions.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365's predictive insights have shortened our sales cycles.
Do you think Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Dynamics 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft Dynamics 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Microsoft Dynamics 365 again?
While it boasts great functionality, Microsoft Dynamics 365 isn’t the most intuitive of software programs.
I relied a lot of the time on Dynamics user community support and I feel there was always an answer to every obstacle I needed navigating on there.