Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- We are able to keep a better eye on our quotes that may need follow up
- Sales quotes that need a different approach
- Projects in Marketing that may be taking too much time and resources
We use several different boards - the main two we use is for sales and quotes, and the other is for marketing efforts. Everyone at Solar Lighting International, Inc. uses [monday.com] to some degree.
- The ability to link separate sheets
- The ability to create drop down sub-sets
- File attachments
- Being able to download your sheets into a .csv
- Email Integration for Due Tasks, or Project Deadlines
I am able to do anything I need to do with Monday.com to keep my workday going smoothly.
I don't have an Enterprise lever account - but I will say, even the lower level accounts have so many available tools that you will feel like a valued member!
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
I think any organization has room to use Monday.com. I think, specifically for larger companies; using Monday.com in smaller subsets of the company would work more seamlessly - i.e., Marketing, for instance, would have their own board, and the Marketing employees would each have their own workplace. As a smaller yet rapidly growing company; we definitely use Monday to keep the many tasks in one place that we need to complete on a day-to-day basis; plus the longer term projects we feel like we can keep an eye on timeline goals much better with Monday.com