Overall Satisfaction with NetBase
Netbase has been a very valuable tool for our clients and potential clients. We use Netbase to see how our clients are performing on social in weekly, monthly, and yearly reports as well as for specific campaigns. We use Netbase for brand analysis, competitor analysis and for looking into current trends for the brand. It allows us to see how people change over time with how they speak socially about the brand. Netbase also provides a dashboard feature which allows for quick and easy client ready reports once the dashboard is created.
- Crosstab Analysis: Allows for easily seeing how your brand compares to your competitors
- Dashboard: You can create client ready reports that can be sent out automatically
- Word Clouds: Netbase offers many different word cloud options like keyword, hashtag, and emoji specific word clouds
- Time Analysis: Being able to drill posts down to only see posts from specific days or times
- Customization: Word clouds have set color themes, wish there was more variety
- Historical Data: You are limited to how far back you can go
- Quick and easy turnaround for analysis
- Getting a sense of trending topics for brand and competitors
Netbase is perfect for getting an idea of what is going on on social for your brand. Using the decahose data for Twitter allows you to get an idea into what the conversation is like for your brand. It is not as affective for when you need to get exact numbers. You can only turn on the firehose feed for the past 30 days so that needs to be kept in mind when a new campaign starts.