January 13, 2014
Score 4 out of 10
- Streamlined. The product features are organized in a logical manner once you learn them.
- Professional. it is very useful for digesting large amounts of information and accessing it at the drop of a hat.
- Simple. Once you know what you're doing it can be easy to use.
- Functionality. Sometimes there is no direct way to do even the simplest things.
- Fluidity. Going from one process to another is occasionally cumbersome.
- Difficult to learn. It is no surprise that there is quite a learning curve with NetSuite.
- Neutral productivity. do not experience any gain or loss in productivity versus other similar programs
- Easy to document. Making notes in the files is simple.
- Hard to teach new employees. It can be difficult to teach new employees to use the program.
I recently left the industry but I do not believe I would use it if I entered back into the industry again, it was OK but in no way did the product WOW me.
I would not recommend NetSuite, I would not actively work against it but as I previously stated, the product is very underwhelming. I have used online resources for free that offer more functionality in my personal opinion. I would recommend further research before proceeding with NetSuite.