NetSuite CRM+ Review 17 of 22
NetSuite CRM+: "Netsuite review"
https://www.trustradius.com/crmNetSuite CRM+Unspecified7.558101
Eric Skurka profile photo
January 13, 2014

NetSuite CRM+: "Netsuite review"

Score 4 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction

• Streamlined. The product features are organized in a logical manner once you learn them.
  • Professional. it is very useful for digesting large amounts of information and accessing it at the drop of a hat.
  • Simple. Once you know what you're doing it can be easy to use.
  • Functionality. Sometimes there is no direct way to do even the simplest things.
  • Fluidity. Going from one process to another is occasionally cumbersome.
  • Difficult to learn. It is no surprise that there is quite a learning curve with NetSuite.
  • Neutral productivity. do not experience any gain or loss in productivity versus other similar programs
  • Easy to document. Making notes in the files is simple.
  • Hard to teach new employees. It can be difficult to teach new employees to use the program.
I recently left the industry but I do not believe I would use it if I entered back into the industry again, it was OK but in no way did the product WOW me.
I would not recommend NetSuite, I would not actively work against it but as I previously stated, the product is very underwhelming. I have used online resources for free that offer more functionality in my personal opinion. I would recommend further research before proceeding with NetSuite.