October 08, 2020
Score 4 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
Not all users have inContact at our company, so it makes it difficult transferring calls to those people. When someone gets an inContact login, we aren't made aware right away, so this also causes delays. Also if you accidently dial the incorrect number there is no way to easily hang up the call - it refuses but then bounces back to the caller and it is frustrating.
- Show user productivity.
- Show when someone is away/available, etc.
- Has multiple task-functions.
- Call transfers/call refusals.
- Make walkthrough tutorial more personable.
- Have more training material ready for new companies using product.
- Easier to see coworkers from different departments.
- Knowing when and when not to transfer.
- Not knowing who is calling in, as the number does not show accurately for outside calls.
I am not in a managerial position so I do not have experience with this end of the software and I am not sure what the reporting is based off of as far as integral data collected via the application, such as when we are or are not available, such as when we are on breaks or lunches vs. available .