Overall Satisfaction with The Okta Identity Cloud
Okta is deployed for our entire organization and provides SSO services for every one of our employees. We have also been using its ability to provision accounts in third party systems which saves us time and reduces the potential for errors.
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) - configuring this in Okta is extremely easy and straight forward.
- Active Directory integration
- Available globally
- Support - we have had a serious issue in the past that took a few weeks to get the root cause.
- Active Directory Sync - there should be a safety to prevent the sync from running if it detects too many accounts being deleted at one time.
- Cost savings for support - fewer password issues and the ability of users to reset their own passwords.
- User provisioning and de-provisioning time has been reduced.
The only situation where Okta would be less appropriate is a small business that doesn't have enough employees to make the investment worth it.
Using The Okta Identity Cloud
Currently there are no issues that would make it even remotely worth trying to change to another company.