Overall Satisfaction with Olo
We use it for Online ordering. We cannot use Third-party delivery in the three areas we operate. This allows us to give the guest the ability to pay and order online. This gives the guest the ability to order and pick up in a timely manner. In today's busy world people are sometimes looking to have this option
- Turk drivers ability to pick up quickly
- Us to manage amount of orders due to staffing issues
- Grow sales with less staffing.
- Allowing the guest to type in a note
- Better desciptive wording on products
- Creating a mobile admin app for phones.
- Online ordering ability
- Being ability to throttle orders
- The ability to pay online
- The ability to refund a purchase easily online
- Ability to have online ordering
- Ability to contact guest to follow up and survey guest for feedback
- Reach guest we didn't reach previously
Do you think Olo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Olo's feature set?
Did Olo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Olo go as expected?
Would you buy Olo again?
For the traveler looking to pick up and go. For someone to place an order and then decide to eat in. The cost associated with to go packing is astronomical. Mothers Day and having the ability to scale back-ordering or speed the app up. The ability for the order to go directly to the kitchen.