Overall Satisfaction with OpenText Documentum
Our customers have a lot of documents for customers and product specifics. And managing them in a directory or at some storage was very difficult. And we also have many documents which are managed and updated frequently across the globe. So using OpenText Documentum our clients' requirements were fulfilled. And managing this content is very easy and due to availability on the cloud as well it really helps other aspects like availability as well as reliability as well. And controlling information of this content was also one of the purposes of having this product.
- Compliance is one of aspect where OpenText Documentum helps really well.
- Security is one of the key aspect and OpenText Documentum works really well as presence of documents are across globe so this works really well.
- We have used Core DMS as well which has many features like Administration, Content Transformation Services, etc.
- Performance is one of the area where improvement is required.
- Faster search and uploading files.
- UI design can be upgraded.
- Personalized and intuitive UI of Documentum D2.
- Case management and business processes.
- Documentum Content Services for SAP.
- After this product, the client is able to manage content security and due to it, the client is able to use the business process, and this really reduces effort and increases the profit in business.
- It provides integration with SAP easily which really helps the client to manage this effectively and with minimum effort system is ready to use.
- Also searching, automated flows also create a bigger impact and reduce a lot manual effort.
Do you think OpenText Documentum delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OpenText Documentum's feature set?
Did OpenText Documentum live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OpenText Documentum go as expected?
Would you buy OpenText Documentum again?
Overall it is a very easy tool to manage content and documents. However, it requires a little effort to learn. And imaging, Core DMS, BPM module we can use easily. One of the best reasons is to have this i.e security and version history along with a comment feature which makes it better.