Review: "Pardot - Solid choice for MA beginners; limited benefits w/in SFDC environment"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationPardotUnspecified7.45021012013-11-01T16:26:11.271Z
- Fairly simple & intuitive UI (other systems I've managed require solid experience before comfortable navigating/utilizing).
- Enough features for organizations starting out w/ marketing automation.
- Strong customer knowledge bank & community portal.
- Their integration & marketing insights w/in SFDC is incredibly weak (data presents little value/opportunity for sales teams to leverage).
- Email preference center was almost non-existent, and segmentation/list management was somewhat limited.
- Their initial partnership & integration w/ GoodData was poorly executed & limited (in terms of what GoodData can ultimately provide).
- Significant bump in marketing team efficiency.
- Huge lift in inbound prospect capture & response.
- Huge lift in lead quality (and related trust in sales of marketing effectiveness).
In a new role w/ incumbent Marketo; Marketo's functionality & integration w/ SFDC are far superior (esp. their 'Sales Insights' data & UI)