Overall Satisfaction with QlikView
We implemented QlikView as a "soft" BI system, in the beginning in our IT and KPI department, and then in our production and cost analysis departments. We carry out dashboards and tables to present the data as the department managers need it for daily decisions.
- Easy access to any database, you need just a valid credential.
- Heavy interaction with Excel, this is a must for users and to solve basic issues.
- The system evolves according to the user's capacity.
- In the beginning you need to involve the user, the first impact is friendly but the immediate results are somewhat trivial.
- When you understand the potential of the system you need to QlikView experts for more complex processing.
- If you connect a complex database such as a company ERP solution (you can easy do it), you need to know the database structure to find data.