QlikView Review: "almost easy way to get in BI in your company"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biQlikViewUnspecified7.75431012016-05-26T16:28:01.405Z
Overall Satisfaction with QlikView
We implemented QlikView as a "soft" BI system, in the beginning in our IT and KPI department, and then in our production and cost analysis departments. We carry out dashboards and tables to present the data as the department managers need it for daily decisions.
- Easy access to any database, you need just a valid credential.
- Heavy interaction with Excel, this is a must for users and to solve basic issues.
- The system evolves according to the user's capacity.
- In the beginning you need to involve the user, the first impact is friendly but the immediate results are somewhat trivial.
- When you understand the potential of the system you need to QlikView experts for more complex processing.
- If you connect a complex database such as a company ERP solution (you can easy do it), you need to know the database structure to find data.
- Every kind of database and files are provided
- Real time data refresh
- Linking data is relatively easy
- Complete integration with AD
- Share almost everything in a web interface
- Grant data view to non developer people
- Very scenic and interactive dashboard
QlikView Feature Ratings
Report Formatting Templates
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)