Overall Satisfaction with SAP Business One
The whole company uses SAP Business One. With the implementation, we gain greater insight into the business and were able to streamline some processes. We love also how easy it is to generate useful reports.
- Inventory management.
- Accounts Receivables - We love the Relationship Maps!.
- Reports: Sales Analysis, Purchase Analysis...
- Administration of Authorizations for the different users is very confusing. You don't always know what you are authorizing exactly
- We charge minimum fees and credit card fees to customers and we had to tweak the system to do that.
- We buy and sell the same products with different quantities (units, packs...) and again we had to tweak the system in order for it to work properly
- We were able to reduce the number and the aging of backorders significantly, thanks to better reporting.
- we were able to improve customer satisfaction by offering sending automatic information all steps of the way: sales order confirmation, shipping confirmation and tracking information, invoice.
- Increase of effectiveness of inventory management and reduction of costs of procurement.
- Elimination of manual work through automated business support processes consequently saving time and reducing errors.
We first did the "basic" implementation: the goal was to be able to have everything we had in our old system (inventory, Business Partners, A/R, A/P, Accounting).
Then phase 2 is to add certain functionalities to automate certain functions and to optimize processes and reporting (we are still in this phase).
Finding the right partner is key. You need someone that understand your specific business needs, that is organized, available and professional and that will be able to find solutions to tweak the system to make it work with your needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV)
SAP Business One was better in terms of pricing and functionalities.
The system is easy to use, intuitive, great for order/customer management and financial reporting. It is a big help to streamline processes in the company. It offers excellent visibility of what is happening. I love the reporting and the Query Generator. But you have to tweak the system if you need special functionalities so you will need a good SAP service provider.