Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We have developed a platform where Sharpspring is the core system which manages our communication as well as our lead management. Sharpspring is used by our sales and marketing team members as well as the leads department. The finance department also used it to verify the information. Sharpspring allows us to talk to thousands of members in a personalized way depending on what they have requested. It also then manages the process should any member request assistance or service.
- End to end measurement of ROI is really impressive and allows us to focus our marketing spend.
- The life of the lead feature is also invaluable and enable us to track customer journeys.
- Core to our business is the opportunities management features.
- The recently released automated sales opportunities will also greatly enhance process.
- While a lot of native integrations exist we are still required to use Zapier on occasions so the number of integration could be better
- Date based automation is lacking
- Having the ability to have a primary as well as secondary lead owner would offer a lot more flexibility
- Sharpspring has allowed us to understand our customers better and market accordingly.
- The leads management has stopped opportunities not being realized or "falling through the cracks".
- It has given us confidence in our ability to engage with large audiences.
Sharpspring, from an ease of use perspective, is way ahead. The pricing compared to the features available also makes Sharpspring a much better prospect for us.
Well suited to :
Not well suited to
- Companies who have a fairly complicated/longer sales cycle.
- Need to communicate intelligently with a large number of clients on a regular basis.
- Companies that need to understand how effective their marketing is.
Not well suited to
- Companies that sell low-cost items.
- Environments which have a short sales cycle (retail).