April 02, 2020
Professional in Human ResourcesNon-profit Organization Management Company, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SignUpGenius
We use SignUpGenius to facilitate scheduling time slots for employee engagement opportunities. It allows for real-time access to availability and gives us a quick way to see where we still need resources. It helps to take what was a paper signup process to something we can now do electronically.
- Ease of use for the end-user
- Ability to set up a sign-up and manage communication all from one place
- The built-in reminders are super helpful.
- It can be time-consuming to get all the email addresses into the software.
- Themes could use some refreshing.
- Some of the scheduling slots are confusing.
- Gave us back some time in our administration of sign-ups.
- Provides transparency to others involved.
- Slight learning curve
SignUpGenius offers features that OneDrive does not have. Specifically, around automation and management in one place with a Free option. Other software in the same lane only offer free trials. The ads found on SignUpGenius can be distracting and a nuisance but understandable since you are getting to use the software for free.
Do you think SignUpGenius delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SignUpGenius's feature set?
Did SignUpGenius live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SignUpGenius go as expected?
Would you buy SignUpGenius again?
SignUpGenius is a great tool for coordinating participants. The templates and features make getting started fairly easy. It takes some time to figure out how to make your sign-up look like you want it to, but then you are good to go. One of the great features of SignUpGenius is that is will email your participants in advance to remind them of their commitment. This is great because it takes following-up with and reminding participants off your plate and does that for you! Great tool for personal and professional management of sign-ups.