Overall Satisfaction with SysAid
SysAid is a good solution for our organization. Our users can submit a help desk ticket and they can also track the status. Our IT team is able to see the open tickets and leave a comment back on how the solution was fixed. Also, it has a knowledge base for our many of our repeat issues. We also like it for the inventory reporting on our devices.
- Track tickets
- Email the end-user and tech on the status
- Great knowledge base
- Inventory of our devices
- Great inventory, but sometimes it does not re-inventory when we upgrade our Windows 10 from one service pack to the next.
- If a ticket is assigned to a tech and they forgot to close the ticket, it wants to change the assigned name of the tech that worked on the ticket.
- If a ticket is pending, could not find a way to deescalate a ticket.
- Great investment, it save us time in many ways.
- Helps great with inventory.
- We can look up old tickets with similar errors.
When I do need them, they are available to help. We have not experienced much downtime or major issues. The system is stable and very reliable.
Do you think SysAid delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SysAid's feature set?
Did SysAid live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SysAid go as expected?
Would you buy SysAid again?
SysAid is very easy to use. Many of our new users figured out the features of SysAid with very little training. They understood the end and outs with little training from our staff. Even saying that there is a lot of other training available for our staff to look at.
The term for pricing for SysAid was a great fit for our organization. We were able to make it work with our budget.