Overall Satisfaction with SysAid
Our organization provides IT infrastructure maintenance and remote support services to over a hundred businesses across the globe. We have been using SysAid ITSM for more than 3 years now to solve common IT problems remotely. Most of the incidents, problems, and changes are handled by the growing knowledge base of the system. We have experienced fewer support tickets and more productivity after the implementation of SysAid. Its implementation in our on-premise server took just 2 months which went smoothly with the help from the SysAid team. The system has its own mobile apps, API for out-of-the-box use cases, customizable dashboards, and can be integrated with our Slack channel. After the implementation of SysAid, the reliability, and predictability of IT assets and services have increased geometrically, yielding more revenue while minimizing efforts.
- Excellent knowledge-base system that allow users to solve problems by themselves.
- Asset management and remote control solution.
- Can be implemented on premise or in the cloud.
- Offers mobile apps, API, and integration with Slack.
- The user interface is not modern, pretty old fashioned.
- The system can be more faster harnessing the 5G technology.
- The system can be improved more to adapt new type of assets and services.
- SysAid has allowed us to automate help desk with excelled knowledge-base system.
- We have been able to focus more on production while minimizing IT problems.
- Customer retention and satisfaction has increased dramatically.
We often encounter employees facing the common problems that they had already faced in the past. Such problems are automatically handled by SysAid's self-service portal with its powerful knowledge-base system. This has reduced 70% of tickets and the workload for our IT staff. Also, it has made it easy for new staff to adapt the workflow of our organization without the need for training and explanation. Overall, it has reduced the workload while leveraging more time for productivity.
It took around 2 months to deploy SysAid in our private server with the help of its experts. Their after-sales support is excellent, and the product really straightforward to use.
Do you think SysAid delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SysAid's feature set?
Did SysAid live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SysAid go as expected?
Would you buy SysAid again?
SysAid is best suited for growing startups while it's critically important for enterprises. So much time can easily be lost when there is any problem in the IT system causing the downfall of any business. Customers may not retain with slow and poor after-sales support. To avoid such scenarios implementation of SysAid ITSM is one of the best solutions. It can be used by both internal teams and external clients to quickly solve the issues while focusing more on production. SysAid can also be used for all sorts of industries ranging from government services to hospitals and education.