Overall Satisfaction with Tidio
As a marketing agency, we use Tidio both for our own purposes, as well as our clients'. Website visitors these days have shorter attention spans and are accustomed to chat widgets that can give instant (or almost instant) answers. Even for my B2B clients who don't stay actively online with Tidio to personally answer inquiries, the chat widget generates leads and contacts from site visitors who are less inclined to fill out a traditional web form or send an email. Having multiple contact formats (phone, email, web form and chat) allows visitors to reach out via the channel they are most comfortable with, leaving less traffic to slip through the cracks.
- Customizable chat widget with custom automated responses for off hours.
- Simple, user-friendly analytics.
- Visitor tracking with page(s) viewed.
- Captured leads that might have fallen through the cracks.
- Free account provides plenty of basic features, so the ROI is 100%.
- Dashboard with all communications eliminates chasing around emails.
Do you think Tidio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tidio's feature set?
Did Tidio live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tidio go as expected?
Would you buy Tidio again?
It's extremely easy to install and set up. The visual customization is thorough (brand colors etc.). There is lots of help documentation. There is an iOS and Android app for users on the go and built in integrations with CRMs as well as other third-party applications, along with a Zapier API which can connect to virtually any other third-party application.