TimeForce review, great product with ease of use and exceptional functionality.https://www.trustradius.com/workforce-management-wfmTimeForceUnspecified7.4161012014-02-15T23:07:26.428Z
Updated April 13, 2015
TimeForce review, great product with ease of use and exceptional functionality.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with TimeForce
It is used by the entire organization. It is one location for time and attendance tracking, individuals can request time off through the portal and supervisors can approve through the portal and employee receives email confirmation whether their time has been approved or denied. Another benefit is that each individual can check their available time themselves simply by logging into the same portal that they use to clock in and out.
- As I mentioned previously, it provides the ability for everyone to check their available time through their portal whenever they would like. Other systems I have used, employees would have to request a report for their available time / time used.
- The layout is very streamlined and easy to navigate. When training new employees on the system, I don't spend more than 5 minutes with them and they are able to accurately login and navigate on their own.
- The MyScreen tab is very useful. It has most everything you need to track on the same tab without having to print reports. Being able to see everyone that is currently clocked in is very beneficial. Other systems you would have to print a report to get this information.
- Incorporating with other systems. The payroll system that we use as far as I know will not sync up with Timeforce, so transferring hours worked is a manual process that is time consuming and very detail oriented.
- I really can't speak to this as I am not involved in the budget or upper level management decisions.
I didn't have a decision in the selection process, but I would have to agree for the needs of this organization TimeForce is sufficient and may not benefit any more from Kronos, however, Kronos is a very powerful program and I have very little negative to say. However, the information is more readily available in Timeforce compared to Kronos, or at least the version that I used.
I don't have a decision in whether to renew the license or not, however if I did I would strongly recommend renewing the license, unless there were a system that would sync up with our payroll program, then I would lean more to the other program simply from a biased standpoint of it being easier for my position.