December 01, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
Wrike is bring used by our IT department to address resource management, project management and portfolio management. We needed an easy to use tool to replace our previous processes and make things easier to track and share with the rest of the team.
- Easy to use. The software is intuitive and easy to use from day 1. In addition, they provide constantly updated content to help users with Wrike functionality as well as best practices.
- Timeline + resource management. Again, this feature is extremely easy to begin using. IT made scheduling my team's efforts and managing changing priorities easy.
- Sub tasks - Wrike's new introduction of sub tasks was an improvement on the previous version but still leaves something to be desired. It'd be nice to be able to filter out sub tasks from timelines and reports as well as more closely time in the sub tasks to the parent tasks (not allow dates of a sub task to extend beyond those of the parent would be one example).
- Reporting - I touched on in it in the point above but the current suite of reporting or filtering could be better. Introduction of custom fields, which is a feature that is to be introduced soon should help in that regard.
- Better communication within the team - Because updating our timelines and scheduling resources was integrated and easier to do, keeping the team up to date has been much easier using Wrike.
- MS SharePoint,Project,Excel,Evernote
Excellent customer service. The response time that Wrike's representatives have gotten back to myself and each of my colleagues is great. We usually have an answer to our questions within an hour and the one technical issue that I had experienced was solved by their dev team within a day. In addition, they are constantly evolving the product, adding new features and expanding those already existing.
I believe Wrike is especially well suited to small to medium sized teams or organizations. In these cases, I think the flexibility provided by Wrike can better adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment that those teams generally deal with.