August 25, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
We use Ziflow to proof print applications. It streamlines the process for changes and quick approval. Ziflow is used throughout our organization, primarily by designers. Without Ziflow, there are too many forms of communication between client and designer. Ziflow helps keep pertinent information in one place and is easily accessible to everyone involved.
- Interface is easy to use and understand.
- Communication is streamlined.
- Emails are straightforward when a proof is sent to a client.
- Having more than 10 proofs/month for the basic package
- Make it more obvious for clients to highlight materials/key points. Some do not see the color boxes right away
- If proofs are sent at the same time to a client, keep them together if changes are requested in future emails
It's helped greatly with client and designer communication. We do not use it for internal purposes.
[Ziflow has] made our approval process 10x faster than reviewing designs through email. It aids in security of files and aids in easy communication.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
Would you buy Ziflow again?
Ziflow is perfect for design proofs with clients. It blocks full file downloads, and allows detailed comments and highlighting for changes. I could see it not working as well for documents and intern work. It wouldn't be as user-friendly as Microsoft Teams and Google Docs, because, on those platforms, employees can work on one document at the same time.