Likelihood to Recommend
It is very useful if a customer isn't quite sure what they want, and prefer not to speak to a member of our sales team directly. It is less useful for our experienced knowledgeable customers.
- Mailing companies
- Banks/Building Societies
- Energy Companies
- Large Multinational businesses
- Any Company that mails out vast amounts of documents and wants the capability to store them for inbound calls.
- Small businesses that handle small amounts of invoicing etc that can be handled in-house.
- Importing our existing frequently asked questions and question and answer pages to the AnswerDash platform is absolutely effortless.
- The feature within AnswerDash 2 intuitively learns and forecast questions for each individual customer is remarkably accurate.
- Our customer experience satisfaction is at an all-time high and is contributing to an increase in sales.
- The ability to set up complex universal templates to handle frequently repeated tasks is a real time saver.
- Reading in data files and performing many layers of computations and formatting in a single pass helps to minimize touch points, which in turn minimizes human error.
- Is there a useful output format that is not supported? I haven't come across a need yet that cannot be met.
- The price is on the high end. We use a good part of our web growth budget on just AnswerDash.
- I really have no other complaints. Although expensive, it's worth every penny.
- We have had 0% negative feedback from our customers regarding AnswerDash.
- One shortcoming would have to be in the documentation, which is impressive, yet... since the scripting language used is proprietary, a more concise and comprehensive explanation of all the available commands (including syntax and examples) would be helpful.
I have been using this solution since the beginning... and before that I used the previous incarnation... from Printnet 3, to Printnet T, to GMC Inspire Designer, to Quadient Inspire. One of the best things about this solution is that they are constantly evolving, which allows us to continue to evolve.
Return on Investment
- It has freed up a great amount of time for our sales team.
- The sales team is able to focus on acquiring new clientele resulting in greater sales numbers company-wide.
- The sales team can also make a greater number of repeat up-sells and add-on sales when the customers don't feel like they are being taken advantage of.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?