Likelihood to Recommend
Beanworks is a great tool used in conjunction with QuickBooks. It has helped eliminate paper invoices across the company, as the invoices can be accessed and uploaded digitally and be seen/approved by the appropriate users. It is easy to get information synced from Beanworks and into QuickBooks, and vice versa.
We're a marketing agency and it's worked perfectly for our recurring payment retainers (same amount each month).
It would also work well for a company with a set product line up or a company that wants a more traditional "store" setup.
- Extremely easy to reach a person who can diagnose and solve problems. Rarely more than one hand off.
- Simple navigation and polished links for clients to use.
- My DR's are able to produce reports quickly with the software.
C-Level Executive in CorporateHospitality Company, 11-50 employees
- It'd be nice if they were to integrate with online form tools such as formstack.com, wufoo.com, jotform.com etc.
- It'd be nice if there was a payment option which didn't include a monthly fee but had a higher transaction fee. This is good for people who get donations or payments infrequently. For that group, PayPal is the best option because Paypal has no monthly fee but a high transaction fee.
Employee in SalesEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
Beanworks takes some time to set up initially, but once it's ready on your computer, it is very easy to use in conjunction with QuickBooks. They have representatives that are readily available or can schedule an appointment to walk you through it if you are ever having issues. Uploading invoices is quick and easy. Approvers can easily make changes to coding before approving.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
PaySimple feels a bit more comprehensive of a solution. The timing of invoice processing feels quicker and the bank level encryption feels more secure.
Return on Investment
- The ROI is neutral - it is just a tool we use to get payments. We do not use many other features that it offers that could create a positive ROI, we just don't have a need for them at the moment.
Director in OtherFinancial Services Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Beanworks Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
PaySimple Editions & Modules
- Per Month