What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
- Certify's customer support is excellent. They are quick to answer, knowledgeable and friendly. Follow up and communication is always clear and efficient.
- Certify manages multiple currencies well making it easy for employees to be reimbursed in their home currency regardless of the currency of the transactions.
- The Certify app is easy to use to capture expenses while traveling.
- We've experienced continual problems with our corporate card integration where transactions post to the wrong cardholder account. Customer support has always been willing to assist with teh correction but its frustrating that the manual correction is needed so frequently.
- Some customization requires manual intervention (we require a custom field for all expenses but have to contact support any time we add or change an expense account so that the required filed can be added manually).
- Certify does not integrate with our accounting software and the CSV export/import file does not bring in transaction level detail.
Originally we selected Certify because of favorable pricing and it met our basic needs. 5 years in we are again evaluating other products seeking direct integration with our accounting system, Intacct and potentially a solution that also offers time tracking.
Return on Investment
- Certify has saved me at least an hour each month with expense reporting.
- Certify has made me look better as an employee and prevent re-work because it helps me capture all of my expenses and not have to amend my reports.
- I'm not familiar with the cost of Certify to accurately comment on its true ROI, but I know our company users are satisfied with it.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?