Likelihood to Recommend
Works extremely well in allowing sales reps to make forecast changes in real time. It also allows you to quickly and accurately see all the deals in your pipeline, as well as the stage they are currently in, and your roll up number. Would be nice if management had more control over reps permissions. This would allow them to make updates should the rep be unable to do so.
- CRM score to view the health of your opp.
- Simple UI with robust functionality.
- Powerful insights available without the need to create custom breakouts or reports.
- Hard for upper level executives to drill down and see the details of deals since they have so many rolling up to them.
- Ability to customize columns for users in certain roles within particular views is lacking.
Analyst in SalesInternet Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 1 answer
Clari is very willing to jump in and build out use cases. They will work to do anything for you. That said, their follow up is not great. We have had to reach out for follow up several times on a project, which is still not complete. I wish they taught us how to complete what we want, rather than doing it in house for us
Not familiar with other products in the quote to close space. I have not used others, as Clari has been our first and we have been very pleased with it, so I have had no need to evaluate other competitors to it.
C-Level Executive in Professional ServicesComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Nothing concreted as of yet, outside of a HUGE improvement in data clarity/cleanliness, which is huge from an Ops perspective & for forecasting
- Our pipeline meetings are much faster/easier to consume now that we are using views in Clari
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?