Likelihood to Recommend
Clari can be used as an excellent platform to include all critical data for sales purposes. All forecasting activities and management can be handled in one single place like Clari. Also, Clari apps give you an immediate area for your notes and to provide visibility to others to help and improve the sales process.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- Allows for more efficient funnel management - quick ability to update sales funnels in real time.
- Provides transparency for leadership to see what is happening with the deals in real time.
- Able to see the whole story within the sales cycle for upper management down to rep level, as well as those not within sales, to get an understanding of the state of the business.
Analyst in SalesInternet Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Limited functionality. Really the only use case for me is forecasting and deal reviews.
- Allow all managers to edit reps stages and numbers with a notification.
- Does not require manual commit numbers to be confirmed. Should auto-commit the previous week's number if no change is needed.
Based on 1 answer
Clari is very willing to jump in and build out use cases. They will work to do anything for you. That said, their follow up is not great. We have had to reach out for follow up several times on a project, which is still not complete. I wish they taught us how to complete what we want, rather than doing it in house for us
Not familiar with other products in the quote to close space. I have not used others, as Clari has been our first and we have been very pleased with it, so I have had no need to evaluate other competitors to it.
C-Level Executive in Professional ServicesComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Clari has helped some of our managers become more accurate in their predictions as well as help them assess quickly how business is flowing. This helps us focus on the deals that are critical and take action. They feel more productive and in control of their pipeline.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?