Likelihood to Recommend
Clari is perfect for a sales team collaborating to forecast and estimate the opportunities and overall business status, it's working in a hierarchy scheme that reflects each team member's forecast into their team leader's big forecast number in an automated and easy process. It also can define a periodic date to update the forecast among the team so the forecasting to top management is automated as well.
- Allows for more efficient funnel management - quick ability to update sales funnels in real time.
- Provides transparency for leadership to see what is happening with the deals in real time.
- Able to see the whole story within the sales cycle for upper management down to rep level, as well as those not within sales, to get an understanding of the state of the business.
Analyst in SalesInternet Company, 1001-5000 employees
- I still find myself having to update apps in Salesforce as well as Clari when it's supposed to eliminate the need for duplicative forecasting tools.
- Reps don't have access to company-wide or even team reporting. Would be really helpful to see how other reps are doing and what deals they have
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 4 answers
it is a very easy tool to use. It easily integrates with SFDC and is easy to learn how to use. Clari is a recommendation with any organization concerned with learning new tools because it is so simple to master.I would say it has a strong usability score for all level of users
Based on 5 answers
Clari is very willing to jump in and build out use cases. They will work to do anything for you. That said, their follow up is not great. We have had to reach out for follow up several times on a project, which is still not complete. I wish they taught us how to complete what we want, rather than doing it in house for us
Even if I don’t have some experience with Datahug, this platform doesn’t have an excellent end-user experience as Clari. Also, Clari has simple integration with Sales Apps, mobile application and notifications work very well, and is faster than Datahug. Reports are more straightforward, and you have with Clari an easy way for customization.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Return on Investment
- Has made it easier to keep track of ops. Our company has many open ops that sit and get drawn out. This makes it easy to forget about things and not update. Clari has helped us keep things on track and follow up on more closings that would have been left out.
- With a small sales team, the cost isn't much of an issue as the deals won from the tool means the ROI is there quickly. With large teams though, I could see that being an issue when compared to just Salesforce licenses
C-Level Executive in Professional ServicesComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?