Likelihood to Recommend
For startup companies, I think Cool Tabs is just right to get that initial customer view. It provides a good amount of basic resources and can really get decisions made if used correctly of course. Before diving into the product, I'd say have an idea of where you are going to target because it is not the best for Twitter.
Juicer is great for any campaign, hashtag, or event-related website. For example, we've created this website for a friend's event (the "Pirate Summit", and it looks like this https://www.juicer.io/pirate-summit). Also, artists use it a lot, for example, Bon Jovi's official site at https://www.juicer.io/bonjovi. You can also build a lot of stuff around it, and just keep Juicer's aggregated social media feed in an iFrame. Juicer is less well suited if you want to enable actions from social media, e.g. buying a physical product. In these cases, classic e-commerce shops are better suited.
- It provides a wide range of settings options to your social media promotions.
- Is easy to use for developing and managing promotions.
- It offers an very complete tool to extract information about your promotions.
- The support service is highly advisable: fast and adequate to satisfy users' needs.
- Juicer allows me the opportunity to set it and forget it so that I can use my valuable time to focus on other things.
- Juicer has allowed us to seamlessly ensure that our social media feed can be found on our website and that it will stay up to date at any given moment.
- Kind of expensive at $25 per month.
- I am not sure if they partnered with Instagram in someway, but It seems to be more focused on that platform when it comes to detailed analytics.
Likelihood to Renew
Cool Tabs 7.8
Based on 7 answers
I have a good relationship with the customer service and I love to help them to promote their service.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We have gone to Cool-Tabs after testing the Hootsuite monitoring. We were not entirely satisfied with the amount and type of information we obtained. With Cool-Tabs we trawled better on Twitter and Instagram hashtags and we can easily identify influencers.
However, we continue to use Hootsuite to schedule and manage publications and customer service 2.0.
Director in Product ManagementMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
I haven’t had the first-hand opportunity to try other platforms. Juicer was already being used on our other websites and therefore we’re now utilizing it for the Foundation.
Return on Investment
- Cool Tabs allows us to tweak our social media pages to suit the customers' interaction.
- When the customer is engaged, they are more likely to share and or inquire about what we do.
- Since we have been using this, we have had a 10% increase in customer engagement, which in return, helps us deliver quality information.
- Definitely positive ROI, it's much cheaper than other solutions which can cost some times 10x as much.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per plan
Cool Tabs Editions & Modules
|Diamond with Unlimited Campaigns||$4991|
|Diamond with Paths||$4992|
|Diamond with Paths and Unlimited Campaigns||$6992|
- Per User per Month
- User per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Juicer Editions & Modules
- per month