- Juicer is rated higher in 1 area: Likelihood to Recommend
Likelihood to Recommend
In general, it works as some kind of manual on how the particular baseline of your social networks can be improved, and it provides the right assessment at the same time so that I can analyze my data based on my results. Also, they count on excellent technical assistance. Earlier it was hard to go search hashtags on my Instagram but after using this I can get more deep analytics, geotag research, and profile analytics to get great information about the keywords I want to know about. The pricing is great, as well as the support team which replies very quickly.
Juicer is great for any campaign, hashtag, or event-related website. For example, we've created this website for a friend's event (the "Pirate Summit", and it looks like this https://www.juicer.io/pirate-summit). Also, artists use it a lot, for example, Bon Jovi's official site at https://www.juicer.io/bonjovi. You can also build a lot of stuff around it, and just keep Juicer's aggregated social media feed in an iFrame. Juicer is less well suited if you want to enable actions from social media, e.g. buying a physical product. In these cases, classic e-commerce shops are better suited.
- It provides a wide range of settings options to your social media promotions.
- Is easy to use for developing and managing promotions.
- It offers an very complete tool to extract information about your promotions.
- The support service is highly advisable: fast and adequate to satisfy users' needs.
- Juicer allows me the opportunity to set it and forget it so that I can use my valuable time to focus on other things.
- Juicer has allowed us to seamlessly ensure that our social media feed can be found on our website and that it will stay up to date at any given moment.
- Should provide filters for Analyzing the reports
- Should provide the feature for adding more social media accounts
- Adding a statistics report feature would be useful
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
$49 Per User per Month
Cool Tabs Editions & Modules
|Diamond with Unlimited Campaigns||$4991|
|Diamond with Paths||$4992|
|Diamond with Paths and Unlimited Campaigns||$6992|
- Per User per Month
- User per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
$0 per month
Juicer Editions & Modules
- per month
Additional Pricing Details**Small Plan Features: 2 source accounts, 1 embeddable social media feed, pulls in new posts every 24 hours, Juicer branding **Medium Plan Features: 5 source accounts, 1 embeddable social media feed, pulls in new posts every hour, moderation and filtering tools, no Juicer branding **Large Plan Features: 15 source accounts, 3 embeddable social media feeds, pulls in new posts every 10 minutes, analytics, moderation, and filter tools, no Juicer branding **Enterprise Plan: customized based on user need, price varies **Campaign Plan: Quick updates best for events, price varies
Likelihood to Renew
Cool Tabs 8.0
Based on 8 answers
I have a good relationship with the customer service and I love to help them to promote their service.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Mailchimp had more features with email, but we already had an email service provider. It helped us lower the cost greatly. With companies that don't have an ESP, maybe Mailchimp would work out, but if there already is one, I don't think there is a need. Also, conversation tracking is more present in Cool Tabs.
I haven’t had the first-hand opportunity to try other platforms. Juicer was already being used on our other websites and therefore we’re now utilizing it for the Foundation.
Return on Investment
- Cool Tabs allows us to tweak our social media pages to suit the customers' interaction.
- When the customer is engaged, they are more likely to share and or inquire about what we do.
- Since we have been using this, we have had a 10% increase in customer engagement, which in return, helps us deliver quality information.
- Definitely positive ROI, it's much cheaper than other solutions which can cost some times 10x as much.