Likelihood to Recommend
GroupTweet will work well for any brand that needs to extend their message through advocates authorized by GroupTweet. Our media company, The Breaking News Network, is the largest hyperlocal media network devoted to social good, and unique in providing a way for any community newsmaker to get their word out through our city feeds. Over 4,000 Twitter feeds - for example, city politicians, civic groups, nonprofits and performing arts organizations - are authorized to share content on our 400 city feeds.
- Since Twitter is a vehicle for breaking news, our correspondents in each of our 400 cities uses a simple hashtag to syndicate their local news and events. It is simple to use and correspondents don't have to do anything differently to share their messages across our city feeds.
- We can mobilize our correspondents to collectively promote news and events that impact the public good. For example, we can develop advocate networks to support initiatives like crowdfunding campaigns
- GroupTweet would be awesome if the service for collaboratively distributing info extended to Facebook, G+ and other social networks. However, that's probably something out of their control to develop.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
GroupTweet is simply the best way to syndicate messages across Twitter. It takes time to build the foundation of authorized users, but once the user base understood the power we provided to get their message out, it has become institutionally utilized.
There is no other product like GroupTweet! It is simple and takes no extra resources to use it, just add a hashtag. We are unusual in that we use GroupTweet for over 400 Twitter accounts. It would also work well for single accounts with a number of collaborative users.
Return on Investment
- Since The Breaking News Network is noncommercial, we use GroupTweet to extend our facility to support the community by functioning as Twitter based bulletin boards. By offering a free and valuable service to the community instead of a pushy sales person trying to sell advertising, we create a lot of good will.
- In the future, we will use GroupTweet to get advocate networks to support crowdfunding initiatives we bring forward with our new crowdfunding marketing company, BNN Funding. For more information on how we develop massive advocate networks, BNNFunding.com