What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
HireVue is suited to any busy talent acquisition team with multiple requisitions and multiple Recruiters. The platform enables each recruiter to see their own dashboard as well as the dashboard of their team, we can share videos with multiple stakeholders at a time, and the Coordinate function is easily integrated with Outlook to allow self-scheduling at the candidate level. We are even able to co-brand, since we have two distinct business units/ brands that share the platform
- They have a phenomenal customer support team. They answer the phone 24/7 and help my candidates with any technical difficulties. They are so nice to my candidates and make them feel like part of the team.
- The video is very user friendly. In this market we have a variety of ages for candidates who take the video interview. Old or young, our candidates find this to be a very user friendly program.
- The video quality is amazing. When you receive a completed video interview it is not "grainy." It comes over crystal clear and it all around is professional looking.
- I would like to be able to add more than one person to a video at once. Yes it's easy now, I just think it would be easier to blast through all of the info then hit "save."
- Not sure why it says "save" instead of "send" when sending out a video interview.
- I'm really trying to find weaknesses and that is why tried to be picky... If I had one more weakness I'd say I want a way to delete old users from showing up. Archiving is not good enough. There should be a delete button.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
I evaluated RIVS Digital Interviews, and although the annual cost was lower, I didn't think it provided the same features with the same ease of use that HireVue provides. In addition, I wasn't convinced that the organization would be able to integrate it with our existing application program
Return on Investment
- Quicker turnaround time.
- Positive perception from our client companies that we are using a technology unique to the industry.
- Positive reaction from candidates, especially the younger crowd who is excited to use new technology.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?