Likelihood to Recommend
SmartDraw works for small business in contracting (residential or commercial). It is not suitable for large structural engineering/surveying/architecture
Manager in CorporateConstruction Company, 11-50 employees
- Provides examples to work off of--these are helpful when you don't know exactly where to start.
- Provides a number of stylistic options without making things too complex, so you can be creative without getting overwhelmed.
- Provides a wide variety of templates, meets a wide variety of needs.
- The timelines are a bit difficult to work with. Sometimes the bubbles take on a mind of their own and don't let you move and manipulate them easily. For timelines with a lot of events, this can get especially difficult.
- The maps are missing some of the smaller countries, and sometimes you cannot fill in a smaller country without "sending to back" the larger countries around it. This becomes time consuming.
We haven't selected other tools, SmartDraw was our test product and we are in the middle of determining if we will go with them long term.
Analyst in Professional ServicesManagement Consulting Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?