Accruent EMS Software

Accruent EMS Software Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Since the merger, our team has found that there are a select few of the tech team that can actually support our questions. More often than not, we have already tried the suggestions that they give us and they are either unable to answer our questions and submit them as update suggestions or they have to be sent to supervisor for an answer. Once or twice in the last year we have received bad advice that resulted in system issues.

Prior to last year, the customer support system was at the top of the list of tech support departments that I have ever had to deal with, especially during our upgrade to 4.0.
Shalom Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
The support platforms and avenues I have tried to utilize have not furnished results. I get the best support asking colleagues or my account manager. If it is a big change I want to implement a I look to attend the conference
Brian Pollitt | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't had any interactions with EMS support for several years. However, we are in the process of migrating our installation from a physical server to a virtual server, and I contacted support for assistance. They responded quickly and gave me an outline of the upgrade/migration process. With their help, it seems like the migration will be smooth and painless.
Kristi Finger | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am giving EMS Support a "5" because I haven't had any real experience with their support team. When I have had a couple of questions functions and features, I was not able to find a phone number to call to actually talk with a live human for assistance. After some clicking around on their website(s), I was able to find enough information to help me along, or I just forgot about it because it took too long and the question lost its relevance.
The best support I got was when I actually got to sit down with a solutions consultant at the EMS Live user conference this fall. They were able to answer feature and function questions that we'd had for a while and were able to explain some things to us (as new users) that we were presumed to already know by the instructors of the user conference.

What is Accruent EMS Software?

Accruent's EMS Software connects people with the right spaces, resources, and technology, solving today’s workspace and scheduling challenges and enabling organizations to get the most from their modern work and learning environments.

Employees want the flexibility to work from anywhere and to collaborate using their preferred technologies in a safe and social environment. At the same time, leaders need to drive value for their businesses by making the best possible use of their real estate footprint. Multi-use spaces, hoteling or hot desking, and open floor plans can provide efficiencies, but not when burdened with redundant, outdated tools, and processes disconnected from the rest of a business.

So EMS Software is provided as an intelligent, enterprise-class scheduling and resource management software platform, configured and integrated to a unique office environment. The vendor describes it as a management tool that offers the flexibility employees demand, while providing users the visibility, control and insights needed to drive value for the organization.The vendor further boasts deep industry expertise, with over 35 years in the business .

Accruent EMS Software Features