Accruent EMS Software Reviews

Dana Mims | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 20, 2019

Bucknell University Review

Support Rating

Since the merger, our team has found that there are a select few of the tech team that can actually support our questions. More often than not, we have already tried the suggestions that they give us and they are either unable to answer our questions and submit them as update suggestions or they have to be sent to supervisor for an answer. Once or twice in the last year we have received bad advice that resulted in system issues.

Prior to last year, the customer support system was at the top of the list of tech support departments that I have ever had to deal with, especially during our upgrade to 4.0.
Read Dana Mims's full review
Shalom Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2019

I could not do my job without EMS

Support Rating

The support platforms and avenues I have tried to utilize have not furnished results. I get the best support asking colleagues or my account manager. If it is a big change I want to implement a I look to attend the conference
Read Shalom Murphy's full review
Brian Pollitt | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2019

Review from a Guy "Behind the Scenes"

Support Rating

I haven't had any interactions with EMS support for several years. However, we are in the process of migrating our installation from a physical server to a virtual server, and I contacted support for assistance. They responded quickly and gave me an outline of the upgrade/migration process. With their help, it seems like the migration will be smooth and painless.
Read Brian Pollitt's full review
Kristi Finger | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 26, 2018

It does what we need it to do - and probably a LOT more!

Support Rating

I am giving EMS Support a "5" because I haven't had any real experience with their support team. When I have had a couple of questions functions and features, I was not able to find a phone number to call to actually talk with a live human for assistance. After some clicking around on their website(s), I was able to find enough information to help me along, or I just forgot about it because it took too long and the question lost its relevance.
The best support I got was when I actually got to sit down with a solutions consultant at the EMS Live user conference this fall. They were able to answer feature and function questions that we'd had for a while and were able to explain some things to us (as new users) that we were presumed to already know by the instructors of the user conference.
Read Kristi Finger's full review

About Accruent EMS Software

Accruent's EMS Software connects people with the right spaces, resources, and technology, solving today’s workspace and scheduling challenges and enabling organizations to get the most from their modern work and learning environments.

Employees want the flexibility to work from anywhere and to collaborate using their preferred technologies in a safe and social environment. At the same time, leaders need to drive value for their businesses by making the best possible use of their real estate footprint. Multi-use spaces, hoteling or hot desking, and open floor plans can provide efficiencies, but not when burdened with redundant, outdated tools, and processes disconnected from the rest of a business.

So EMS Software is provided as an intelligent, enterprise-class scheduling and resource management software platform, configured and integrated to a unique office environment. The vendor describes it as a management tool that offers the flexibility employees demand, while providing users the visibility, control and insights needed to drive value for the organization.The vendor further boasts deep industry expertise, with over 35 years in the business .

Accruent EMS Software Features

Has featureUtilization Reporting and Custom Queries
Has featureCatering Management
Has featureAcademic Planning and Optimization

Accruent EMS Software Integrations

Microsoft Teams, G Suite, Workday Student, Microsoft Outlook, Crestron Room Signs, IAdea Room Signs, Embrava Desk Signs, Envoy Visitor Mangement, Zoom Video Conferencing

Accruent EMS Software Competitors