Officevibe in Montreal offers employee engagement surveys, packaged with pre-built surveys for the most common employee engagement issues, and the ability to offer managers real-time insight into employee morale and engagement.My vibe on OfficevibeI use Officevibe to check in with my staff on how they feel about their work and the office as a whole - they can leave feedback anonymously so they can feel free to give feedback that they might feel uncomfortable giving face-to-face. Sometimes people don't want to speak up for fear of hurting feelings or fear of reprisals and this gives them a safe way to voice their concerns.,It asks specific questions that helps me to get a feel for how people feel about their job and the office as a whole and it does it in a quick and easy way - they can finish it in just a few minutes and move on with their day It also asks open-ended questions if they want to add more detail or voice a concern over something, or give a suggestion or two. They have the option to have it be anonymous or have their name attached to it, so they can feel safe in whatever feedback they have to give. You have the ability to use the random questionnaires generated by Officevibe, or if there is something in particular you want to know you can create a poll of your own. This is great when you want to know everyone's thoughts on a specific issue, you can create a multiple choice question to give them options to choose from, or you can simply ask an open-ended question about something and see how they respond.,The one thing that I wish I could change would be that I am also sent the same survey that the staff gets and my answers count. We're a very small office so I feel that my answers skew the results no matter how I answer the questions. And it also skews the results if I just don't answer them as well, so it would be nice if I could have the surveys not come to me. The only other thing you would want to be careful of if you are an office as small as ours is that even though the feedback is truly anonymous as far as the software is concerned - if you only have a few people in your office you can sometimes tell who wrote the comment simply because you're familiar with the way each person speaks and writes, and the words and phrases that they use. You just simply have to be careful to take it at it's face value as if you didn't know who wrote it. This really isn't a weakness of Officevibe itself - it's just simply due to the fact that when you work so closely with just a few people you tend to learn peoples writing styles. If you're a bigger office it probably won't be an issue.,10,I used it to decide how best to allocate my resources for employee benefits and perks. I was able to find out which ones were truly important to them and which ones they didn't really care about so I knew which ones to spend my money on. I've also been able to see whether I'm doing a good job as a manager and where I need to improve, whether it be in terms of management style, leadership, communication or even things like policy - I'm able to see what is working and what isn't and make adjustments accordingly.,15Five,Xero, QuickBooks Pro, Gusto,Employee SurveysKeep your fingers on the pulse!We used Officevibe throughout our whole team. We were looking for creative ways to understand a kind of "real-time" gauge of how employees were doing, feeling, and why. To be able to take the "temperature" of a team is one of the most valuable things you can do, but is often one of the most overlooked elements of running a successful company, particularly during growth periods.,Feedback from employees was both consistent and swift - it doesn't take employees long to respond to questions. You can diversify the areas in which you're seeking feedback. Dashboard metrics / reports were great.,It can feel a bit labor-intensive to set up. Set up could be more user friendly.,7,We were able to keep our finger on the pulse and preempt some issues before they became issues, allowing us to maintain the culture we hoped to have. Employees enjoyed being asked short questions frequently.,None,Slack, Google Drive, Zenefits, Workable,Employee Surveys
Officevibe

Officevibe Reviews

Officevibe
Filter 3 vetted Officevibe reviews and ratings
Lauri Paxton profile photo
November 13, 2017

User Review: "My vibe on Officevibe"

• It asks specific questions that helps me to get a feel for how people feel about their job and the office as a whole and it does it in a quick and easy way - they can finish it in just a few minutes and move on with their day
  • It also asks open-ended questions if they want to add more detail or voice a concern over something, or give a suggestion or two. They have the option to have it be anonymous or have their name attached to it, so they can feel safe in whatever feedback they have to give.
  • You have the ability to use the random questionnaires generated by Officevibe, or if there is something in particular you want to know you can create a poll of your own. This is great when you want to know everyone's thoughts on a specific issue, you can create a multiple choice question to give them options to choose from, or you can simply ask an open-ended question about something and see how they respond.
  • The one thing that I wish I could change would be that I am also sent the same survey that the staff gets and my answers count. We're a very small office so I feel that my answers skew the results no matter how I answer the questions. And it also skews the results if I just don't answer them as well, so it would be nice if I could have the surveys not come to me.
  • The only other thing you would want to be careful of if you are an office as small as ours is that even though the feedback is truly anonymous as far as the software is concerned - if you only have a few people in your office you can sometimes tell who wrote the comment simply because you're familiar with the way each person speaks and writes, and the words and phrases that they use. You just simply have to be careful to take it at it's face value as if you didn't know who wrote it. This really isn't a weakness of Officevibe itself - it's just simply due to the fact that when you work so closely with just a few people you tend to learn peoples writing styles. If you're a bigger office it probably won't be an issue.
I think Officevibe is great for any office where management truly cares about how happy their employees are and is interested in making their company a great place to work. It's a quick and easy way for staff to give you honest thoughts and opinions that you can act on to make improvements.
Read Lauri Paxton's full review
Brad Price profile photo
November 09, 2017

Officevibe Review: "Keep your fingers on the pulse!"

• Feedback from employees was both consistent and swift - it doesn't take employees long to respond to questions.
  • You can diversify the areas in which you're seeking feedback.
  • Dashboard metrics / reports were great.
  • It can feel a bit labor-intensive to set up.
  • Set up could be more user friendly.
Officevibe works well in environments where a team / company is growing fast, and you're looking to gauge culture, and maintain culture. It is particularly important in seasons of growth to understand where people are at - both those who have been there some time and are experiencing change as it happens, and those who are new and finding themselves in the midst of an organization's culture. I'm not sure I'd recommend Officevibe for teams that aren't growing particularly fast.
Read Brad Price's full review