Officevibe

Officevibe Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Nick Centera | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have implemented Officevibe across our entire organization. Our executive team reviews the responses and implements changes based upon the information provided. I originally started using Officevibe because I wanted to get a bit closer to my team and have a regular feedback opportunity for them. I know getting the full story from employees isn't always easy. I thought that a survey format would allow them to be candid in helping me to understand the temperature of the company.
  • Does the remembering for me. Officevibe sends the surveys automatically on a scheduled sequence.
  • The surveys cover a wide range of topics. They help address where pain points could be lurking and where I need to try to help my team.
  • I like being able to see the trend in the reports. It helps me give an overall sense of the health of our employees feelings towards each other and the company.
  • I would like more analysis and next steps on how to address the problems that come up.
In a small company, everyone gets busy wearing multiple hats. The effectiveness of our employees is probably what should be prioritized the most, but it often falls to the side. I needed a way to get info on their status without it taking much out of my day. Officevibe is a great solution. I get the results and can take action based on it. I don't always know what to ask and Officevibe has all the questions figured out. I think the smaller your company, the harder it would be to get unbiased responses. We have just over 10 users. If you are under, it may be obvious who is saying what and your responses may unfairly weighted.
Amanda Jacobson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Officevibe across the organization to get a pulse on employee engagement and prioritize interventions.
  • Drill down from metric to question.
  • UX to make it fun and easy to respond (increase response rate).
  • Well-designed questions based on analysis across a large dataset.
  • Great customer service.
  • Team level analysis.
  • Add review processes, like 360.
  • Add OKR tracking.
  • Add daily task tracking in PPP format.
I've used Officevibe at my last 3 companies and love it. If you're looking for a simple, detailed solution, no one has a better methodology or UX than Officevibe. I love how the data is statistically tested to create really robust questions. The methodology helps us know where to focus resources (e.g. happiness, health, relationships) and really what that means down to the question level. It has great UX, enabling you to answer from Slack, email, desktop Web or cell. The questions are illustrated to make it attractive and easy to answer.
November 13, 2017

My vibe on Officevibe

Lauri Paxton | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Officevibe to check in with my staff on how they feel about their work and the office as a whole - they can leave feedback anonymously so they can feel free to give feedback that they might feel uncomfortable giving face-to-face. Sometimes people don't want to speak up for fear of hurting feelings or fear of reprisals and this gives them a safe way to voice their concerns.
  • It asks specific questions that helps me to get a feel for how people feel about their job and the office as a whole and it does it in a quick and easy way - they can finish it in just a few minutes and move on with their day
  • It also asks open-ended questions if they want to add more detail or voice a concern over something, or give a suggestion or two. They have the option to have it be anonymous or have their name attached to it, so they can feel safe in whatever feedback they have to give.
  • You have the ability to use the random questionnaires generated by Officevibe, or if there is something in particular you want to know you can create a poll of your own. This is great when you want to know everyone's thoughts on a specific issue, you can create a multiple choice question to give them options to choose from, or you can simply ask an open-ended question about something and see how they respond.
  • The one thing that I wish I could change would be that I am also sent the same survey that the staff gets and my answers count. We're a very small office so I feel that my answers skew the results no matter how I answer the questions. And it also skews the results if I just don't answer them as well, so it would be nice if I could have the surveys not come to me.
  • The only other thing you would want to be careful of if you are an office as small as ours is that even though the feedback is truly anonymous as far as the software is concerned - if you only have a few people in your office you can sometimes tell who wrote the comment simply because you're familiar with the way each person speaks and writes, and the words and phrases that they use. You just simply have to be careful to take it at it's face value as if you didn't know who wrote it. This really isn't a weakness of Officevibe itself - it's just simply due to the fact that when you work so closely with just a few people you tend to learn peoples writing styles. If you're a bigger office it probably won't be an issue.
I think Officevibe is great for any office where management truly cares about how happy their employees are and is interested in making their company a great place to work. It's a quick and easy way for staff to give you honest thoughts and opinions that you can act on to make improvements.
Brad Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used Officevibe throughout our whole team. We were looking for creative ways to understand a kind of "real-time" gauge of how employees were doing, feeling, and why. To be able to take the "temperature" of a team is one of the most valuable things you can do, but is often one of the most overlooked elements of running a successful company, particularly during growth periods.
  • Feedback from employees was both consistent and swift - it doesn't take employees long to respond to questions.
  • You can diversify the areas in which you're seeking feedback.
  • Dashboard metrics / reports were great.
  • It can feel a bit labor-intensive to set up.
  • Set up could be more user friendly.
Officevibe works well in environments where a team / company is growing fast, and you're looking to gauge culture, and maintain culture. It is particularly important in seasons of growth to understand where people are at - both those who have been there some time and are experiencing change as it happens, and those who are new and finding themselves in the midst of an organization's culture. I'm not sure I'd recommend Officevibe for teams that aren't growing particularly fast.

Officevibe Scorecard Summary

What is Officevibe?

Officevibe is an app for managers and teams that helps them tackle challenges and amplify strengths. Why? So teams can do their best work, and can build the work relationships that are: tight, collaborative, and thriving.

The vendor states Officevibe is ideal for business if they’re:

Growing fast
Officevibe tells users exactly how a growing workforce is doing so they do not lose touch with people or what makes a business special.

In need of cultural maintenance
Officevibe points out frictions and challenges - so the user can make the changes a culture needs.

A remote or distributed workforce
Officevibe aims to make it easy for teams to tell managers what they need – no matter where they are.

Officevibe Features

• Supported: Guidance for answering feedback
  • Supported: 120 alternating questions verified by Deloitte
  • Supported: Compare scores between teams, departments, projects & demographics

Officevibe Screenshots

Build the manager-employee relationships we all wantMake space for real talkMake great work happenBetter 1-on-1s less prep

Officevibe Integrations