November 16, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We currently use OnSemble for an intranet. It allows each department within the company to post messages, documents, etc - all at easy reach. It allows us to set up sections for each department. OnSemble is easy to use, set-up, and add information to. It takes just minutes to get new information up.
- Easy to create sections for each department.
- Ability to link to files and share reports.
- Easy access to visibility within other departments.
- Easy to disperse company wide messages.
- Add additional templates for customization.
- Webinars on how other companies use this software.
- Ongoing best practices on how to use the software.
Read Melissa Porter's full review
OnSemble allows each department to edit their areas with information that they want to distribute. Each department in the company can add as much inforamation to their area with documents, links, videos, etc.