Reviews (1-25 of 75)
- Its offers a social interaction platform that allows us to maintain contact and engagement within our various social media accounts and within our website.
- The process of adoption and deployment is instant and this ensures simplicity in its usage within our departments much to our benefit.
- Comes with self-service feature where our customers are able to obtain help and support on their own and this brings convenience and comfort to our clients.
- The pricing of the platform may not favor small users who may wish to expedite the usage of the platform in customer engagement.
- We have not had major challenges but a few of our staff had a steep learning curve in the initial stages of using the platform.
- Manage our set of how-to documents.
- Make this information available via the internet.
- The search capabilities.
- The management is difficult.
- The backend is chaotic.
- Too many options make it a complex tool to maintain.
- It's effective and offers support from various channels from web, social media, live chat thus proving to reliable and efficient.
- Has helped us expand our customer base by bringing a turnaround in our customer services delivery.
- It's built for use in all organizations including even the small and mid-sized ones and it helps them elevate their customer service.
- Sometimes when the internet connection is poor using the platform becomes a bit tricky and difficult.
- The Oracle Service Cloud is very easy to customize to fit almost anyone needs
- The reporting UI is so powerful and you can do a lot using the report management tools
- Being able to make changes on the spot and roll them out to production in most cases are simple and take few minutes
- The rules within the workspace are very powerful and enable you to do almost anything
- You cannot assign a custom filed to another custom field value in rules
- The staff account cannot have more than 1 profile for chat routing
- You cannot use custom fields and customer objects in guided assistant
The Oracle community is simply amazing, I get a lot of networking and see other users' use cases. I can meet other developers and learn more from the work they did.
- From a business perspective you will be able to achieve data consistency which was otherwise not possible when interacting with our customers. No matter the channel, we were able to seamlessly accregate the data gathered and convert that into information.
- For IT, this is a huge time saver as we have a reliable platform with most features ready to configure.
- For value-benefit perspective, the initial investment keeps paying back for itself with new features seamlessly releasing.
- For customer service orgabizations working in traiditonal silos fashion, there is a steep learning curve which again is not a product deficiency but entry barrier.
- While the product has rich feature set, implementing any customizations is rather tricky.
- The speed of report generation can be accelerated.
Organizations with limited customer interaction with only channel of operations and smaller customer base may find this tool slighlty expensive. Overall if the customer has a certain scale of customer operations or more than that, this tool has a great ROI.
- It has an easy-to-use interface with very useful interaction channels, such as chat, social networks, communities, video chat, IoT, etc.
- It is very easy to customize and configure both the agent desktop and the client portal.
- Oracle Service Cloud has the ability to quickly create efficient workspaces and workflows.
- Email support is one of the strengths of this platform.
- It generates the possibility of communicating with the client across all possible channels.
- It provides live chat, which works efficiently to communicate quickly and without complications.
- Not all communication channels work as expected.
- Its cost must be evaluated in relation to the functions it offers.
- Lack of specific knowledge in the use of this service.
- Powerful Offering of Tools - CX management should not be a headache, and Oracle Service Cloud delivers this.
- Cross-Channel engagement of customers - Oracle Service Cloud allows us to easily interact with customers across multiple channels of communication.
- Fresh looking UI - Unlike many of Oracle's other products, Oracle Service Cloud has a refreshed look that isn't boring or tiring to look at.
- Since Oracle Service Cloud offers a fine-grain control for all of its features, there is a harsh learning curve for new users.
- Buggy start-ups - It doesn't happen every single time, but there will be an occasional glitch which would result in Oracle Service Cloud not booting up properly.
- Absence of documentation - It is difficult for users to find demonstrations, explanations, and additional information for all of the features offered by Oracle Service Cloud.
- UIs are responsive and mobile-friendly.
- The agent side is easy to understand and navigate.
- Building more OOTB functionalities that support other business needs around handling complains and incidents.
- Submit complains by the public or clients.
- Track complains status.
- Manage submitted complains.
- Easy integration with other products.
- Good access to documentation and support.
- Great customization possibilities.
- Workspace rules logging is lacking.
- It could use the availability of more fields in the Business Rules.
- Heavier reports tend to crash while loading, and often need to be run for shorter periods to get the data.
- Cross-channel customer interaction availability.
- Great possibility to build custom reports.
- Web customer service,
- Knowledge management tools.
- Relatively high system requirements, so it might be laggy on average machines.
- Oracle Service cloud handles incident management extremely well. It can accept requests from multiple channels. That includes email, website, phone, chat, SMS & some social.
- Oracle Service cloud provides a knowledge base that can be used by customers or by agents. It can move consumers to self service for most issues. It also has good feedback from customers and agents so that the knowledge can continue to be updated to push people to more self service.
- Oracle has a good consumer portal that can be used as a website or typically is used in conjunction with a main website as a contact center or help center site. This allows the contact center to manage both the knowledge and the request and the interactions with the customers.
- Oracle Service cloud is built to provide a turn key solution for CRM/Contact center with some minor configuration. But it also has the ability to be highly customized to meet any companies needs. Much of that work can be done via the configuration options already in the system. It also have a full set of SOAP and Rest APIs for integrating to other systems.
- Oracle Service Cloud needs a better built in integration with Oracle Social Cloud or it needs to build in more Social network capabilities.
- SMS is handle via a third party application but could be built in as part of the product.
- The knowledge foundation product needs a better way to handle multiple languages. Currently you have to purchase an additional interface for each language. You can purchase the more expensive Knowledge Advance which does have a better language feature.
- Real-time monitoring of the field technician
- Activity distribution quickly and clearly by visualizing the dashboard
- Prevent the field technician from being late in the activity, the backoffice being able to perform the rescheduling or send another technician who has the same skill and equipment of the current one
- Being able to inventory on the client by identifying the items being installed, replaced, and / or removed
- Objectively schedule the technician's work day saving time and resources
- An activity can not be performed from one day to the next
- Tool update process is almost daily
- Holistic view of the customer - it shows IB data, integrated with the Sales Cloud, it also shows business context
- Measure and reports - SLAs, cases categories, TTR, NPS, self - service trends, etc.
- It is cloud based so easy to use from anywhere anytime
- Easier / smoother customizations whenever needed
- Faster response times
- Flexibility in cases numbering / naming
- Paper to Automated Forms
- Automated Processes and determination via CX support across all channels
- Determining eligibilty for multiple programs (taxes, health benefits, licensing, permitting ect)
- Highly configurable with multiple options (pre-built or platform based) for integrating with other systems and data sets
- Ability to get set-up and into production very quickly
- Excellent range of cloud security to meet the demands on any client
- Given the .net based database it would be very beneficial to have a pre-built connector to map in Oracle Database Schemas
- As a partner the OSvC demo environments could be more effecient
- Very well suited for an organization that needs security as an out of the box feature.
- Supports Omni Channel outreach and exceptionally good at tracking items and tickets.
The system also handles the knowledge base:
-The end users are exposed to self service on our OSvC powered customer portal .
-Our agents are using an internal interface to follow our guides and get the correct answer for the customer.
- Customization - super extensible and built for integration.
- Business Rules - very robust business rules module
- Reporting - a great analytics module
- Should improve the out of the box look and feel for the customer portal - this would make the platform relevant for small companies as well.
- The agent webui is not ready with the features that the .NET consoles already have for years.
- External widgets to embed outside of the customer portal are not the best on the market - but they are being improved
I wouldn't recommend the platform for small companies that would want a simple out of the box solution.
- Visibility to requests and history of providing a solution.
- Reporting to team management.
- Performance against KPIs.
- Better ability to address unique customer relationships, e.g., where an incoming incident is from an individual that represents multiple organizations.
- Integration with other Oracle products, e.g., JDE.
- Easier navigation of support documentation.
- It has a good user interface and the navigation is great.
- Service cloud is stable and hardly crashes, mostly able to run large reports.
- The support is great when you need it.
- As mentioned before, the reporting needs to be available for everything that counts. We shouldn't have to go through the APIs.
- Multi-edit option is needed for Knowledge Advanced version because right now mass update is really a big problem.
- We need good task related reporting like we had for the Knowledge Foundation. Right now we have to go through the APIs.
- We are able to track our clinics, ship our products, track our shipments
- Staffing of the nurses is easily done out of Oracle Service Cloud
- Reporting for our clients is also easily done out of Oracle Service Cloud
- Sometimes the system is so robust it can cause a few issues for smaller companies
- When the system updated it changed many things in our platform that we had already fixed, which in turn caused many issues
- One location for all customer interactions
- One place for email, chat, knowledgebase
- Robust with numerous ways to customize for branding
- Emerging technology integration to provide more API to link with CRM
- Holds and organizes companies and contacts within those companies for our sales and marketing team to access and store.
- Has an easy-to-use ticketing system to make improvements and report errors.
- Has the ability to become our main source for customer emails and a knowledge database that our customer service reps can use while on the phone or assisting a customer in a chat online.
- It is very difficult to create new reports or change workspaces. When you log in, the interface looks very dated and many of our employees find it difficult and eventually stop using it altogether
- No mobile application for our sales team to use. Because of this, they do not enter the quality of notes that we would like. Our sales team then views entering all of their meetings notes once they get back to their computer as a hassle and some stop using it.
- The email campaign is complicated and slow. We have stopped using it all together because it is difficult to use and requires so much setup. We have now found a free email site we can use that saves us time and headaches.
- Complex automation allows users to spend their time on what matters
- Seamless integrations allow for a simplified single-session user experience
- Increased processing speeds and customizable UI creates a smooth and natural flow for users
- The email management functionality could use some attention; especially around managing replies from multiple parties
- There are a handful of limitations in terms of automation rules and UI workflows
- The ease of customization for our environment is very helpful.
- The layout for our basic users is easy to understand and the flow is logical.
- The ability to query previous incidences is simple and easy to export in order to provide information to other departments.
- This is only an occasional, user problem; when searching for specific records, at times we receive an error that the maximum size has been exceeded and therefore does not yield any results. This is particularly frustrating when trying to search for a specific street address across several years.
- I found OPA challenging to use.
- Auto response to acknowledge receipt of email
- Ability to use standard text templates when formulating responses
- Ability to see entire email thread from same customer
- Ability to identify duplicate emails
- Ability to filter spam emails without business rules
- Ease and use of generating out of the box reports
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud)?
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud), part of the Oracle Advertising and Customer Experience suite, is a cloud-based, omnichannel solution that delivers relevant, connected customer experiences via personalized service interactions with a 360-degree view of the customer. With both B2C and B2B offerings, Oracle Service empowers businesses to offer customers various choices to engage across channels—anywhere, and any time—while balancing automation and intelligence with high-value customer engagement. Oracle Service's approach is driven by knowledge, automation, and evolving customer engagement channels, simplifying every service experience for agents and customers alike. By helping to differentiate an organization’s service experience, Oracle Service aims to deliver measurable business impacts across all industries.
The platform includes: Digital Customer Service, Service Center, Field Service, Knowledge Management, Customer Data Management, and Intelligent Advisor.
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud) Screenshots
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud) Video
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud) Integrations
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud) Competitors
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|