We have used customized …
Email support (76)
Ticket creation and submission (75)
Ticket response (75)
Internal knowledge base (76)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle Service, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud), part of the Oracle Advertising and Customer Experience suite, is a cloud-based, omnichannel solution that delivers relevant, connected customer experiences via personalized service interactions with a 360-degree view of the customer. With both B2C and B2B offerings, Oracle Service empowers businesses to offer customers various choices to engage across channels—anywhere, and any time—while balancing automation and intelligence with high-value customer engagement. Oracle Service's approach is driven by knowledge, automation, and evolving customer engagement channels, simplifying every service experience for agents and customers alike. By helping to differentiate an organization’s service experience, Oracle Service aims to deliver measurable business impacts across all industries.
The platform includes: Digital Customer Service, Service Center, Field Service, Knowledge Management, Customer Data Management, and Intelligent Advisor.
- Everything on the Oracle Marketplace (75+ apps)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|
- Refine algorithm
- Unnecessary data
- Trivial expectations
- Can easily add or remove resources as needed.
- Allows database utilization
- Integration with other Oracle product solutions is straightforward and efficient
- Difficulty using the search features in SuiteAnswers, its a maze can't pinpoint the correct solution for specific questions.
- The need for more tutorials on how to use Oracle cloud platform.
- The dashboards should be easier to understand and manage.
- Incident management
- Workflow management
- Business rules
- Automated profile permission selection and copy function
- Improved user account security from accessing other account content
- Customer portal pages using latest Devops function
- Better automated migration support from one instance to another
- Backup were on time always.
- Deployments were on time.
- Meeting were organized every time we need them.
- Escalation really works.
- Prices are changing every year with no notice for customers.
- Cloning and Refresh of environments are very limited compared with competitors.
- Support is very limited and not flexible as they should be.
- Support is given outside and communication is very difficult some times.
- User friendly User Interface
- Customization is possible
- Integration is easy.
- Easy creation and management of tasks,
- Little bit dull UI.
- Forecasting is not possible.
- Basic tool
- Lacks looks and feel at console level as well.
- The Oracle Service Cloud can be expanded quickly to scale with the demands, PCI, and HIPPA compliance.
- US/ non US clouds
- Easy with full resources in different channels.
- Security and clarity.
- Data Management could be improved.
- SaaS delivery model to government agencies for USA/non-USA certification and [ownerships].
- Privacy needs key for all cloud services across USA and worldwide.
- Chat & Email functionality is great.
- Knowledge base is large.
- User Assitance
- Integration of new popular chat mediums.
- Integration should be made easy.
- Designing of Reports.
- The ability to search is powerful.
- Creation and management of tasks is very easy.
- Data Retrieval from the CRM is quite easy.
- Login at the console level is little slow.
- Graphics can be improved.
- Basic tool, lacks some features.
- Tech storage/Platform capabilities.
- Sign-up process.
- Guided assistance
- Easy integration with telephony is needed.
- Integration into modern chat channels like WhatsApp and Line should be built-in out of the box.
- Very extensive reporting feature
- BUI is very agent friendly and easy to use
- Customer Portal is customizable to a huge extent
- Business rules, extensions, configuration helps the user to customize application to any extent
- Readily available REST and SOAP API
- Customer portal is still working on old YUI
- SLAs need more improvement
- Customer portal standard search widget needs improvement
1. If any customer center has a requirement for a lot of integrations like CTI, chatbot, Oracle CX suite is best suited
2. If the customer has complex reporting requirements, Oracle Service can handle such requirements
- The live chat and social media options allow us to engage with customers in new ways.
- Cloud-based platform means we don't need to manage any on-premise assets
- Very intuitive interface.
- Can be cumbersome to setup and configure
- We have had some performance issues and lagging interface
- It is rather expensive
- Oracle Service is an ideal platform for creating surveys and polling.
- Possibility for integration.
- Possibility for customization.
- A solid foundation of knowledge.
- Finding Clients is difficult.
- Uploading information can be problematic at a time.
- To fully use the functionality, user can need technical expertise.
We have used customized Service Cloud for Order Management, Hospitality, 311 solutions, Assessment Appeals, Hi-Tech Solutions, Transport and many more verticals
- Case management
- 360 degree contact management
- Strong knowledge base
- Rules for custom object in service console
- Multiselect option in reports
- Field with data type as Currency
It also reduces the number of tickets and burden on the support staff.
- Definitely does a great job of tracking entitlements.
- Very clearly can track the physical location of hardware.
- Very capable of tracking service calls, as well as billing opportunities from those calls.
- Better integration capabilities, bi-directionally, with ERP tools.
- Time entry is good, but it doesn't share well with PSA tools.
- UI can be cumbersome, especially when getting deep down into assets.
- We can access the best-in-class features for cross-channel contact center management amd field service management.
- It provides a great way to mobilize agents and boost collaboration within the office which in turn improves the overall customer experience.
- Automation of back of the office repetitive tasks leading to a faster way of addressing customer concerns.
- The process of customizing the program and creating segments is complex and it takes some time to get used.
- Updating users when the sytem is scheduled for maintenance
- Users may need to have technical knowledge to use the features fully.
- Manage our set of how-to documents.
- Make this information available via the internet.
- The search capabilities.
- The management is difficult.
- The backend is chaotic.
- Too many options make it a complex tool to maintain.
- The Oracle Service Cloud is very easy to customize to fit almost anyone needs
- The reporting UI is so powerful and you can do a lot using the report management tools
- Being able to make changes on the spot and roll them out to production in most cases are simple and take few minutes
- The rules within the workspace are very powerful and enable you to do almost anything
- You cannot assign a custom filed to another custom field value in rules
- The staff account cannot have more than 1 profile for chat routing
- You cannot use custom fields and customer objects in guided assistant
The Oracle community is simply amazing, I get a lot of networking and see other users' use cases. I can meet other developers and learn more from the work they did.
- Its offers a social interaction platform that allows us to maintain contact and engagement within our various social media accounts and within our website.
- The process of adoption and deployment is instant and this ensures simplicity in its usage within our departments much to our benefit.
- Comes with self-service feature where our customers are able to obtain help and support on their own and this brings convenience and comfort to our clients.
- The pricing of the platform may not favor small users who may wish to expedite the usage of the platform in customer engagement.
- We have not had major challenges but a few of our staff had a steep learning curve in the initial stages of using the platform.
- Report customization
- Better email (tech mail) customization options
- Better order management integration
- Different ways of associating contacts to multiple accounts
- UIs are responsive and mobile-friendly.
- The agent side is easy to understand and navigate.
- Building more OOTB functionalities that support other business needs around handling complains and incidents.
- Submit complains by the public or clients.
- Track complains status.
- Manage submitted complains.
- Powerful Offering of Tools - CX management should not be a headache, and Oracle Service Cloud delivers this.
- Cross-Channel engagement of customers - Oracle Service Cloud allows us to easily interact with customers across multiple channels of communication.
- Fresh looking UI - Unlike many of Oracle's other products, Oracle Service Cloud has a refreshed look that isn't boring or tiring to look at.
- Since Oracle Service Cloud offers a fine-grain control for all of its features, there is a harsh learning curve for new users.
- Buggy start-ups - It doesn't happen every single time, but there will be an occasional glitch which would result in Oracle Service Cloud not booting up properly.
- Absence of documentation - It is difficult for users to find demonstrations, explanations, and additional information for all of the features offered by Oracle Service Cloud.
- It has an easy-to-use interface with very useful interaction channels, such as chat, social networks, communities, video chat, IoT, etc.
- It is very easy to customize and configure both the agent desktop and the client portal.
- Oracle Service Cloud has the ability to quickly create efficient workspaces and workflows.
- Email support is one of the strengths of this platform.
- It generates the possibility of communicating with the client across all possible channels.
- It provides live chat, which works efficiently to communicate quickly and without complications.
- Not all communication channels work as expected.
- Its cost must be evaluated in relation to the functions it offers.
- Lack of specific knowledge in the use of this service.
- Holds and organizes companies and contacts within those companies for our sales and marketing team to access and store.
- Has an easy-to-use ticketing system to make improvements and report errors.
- Has the ability to become our main source for customer emails and a knowledge database that our customer service reps can use while on the phone or assisting a customer in a chat online.
- It is very difficult to create new reports or change workspaces. When you log in, the interface looks very dated and many of our employees find it difficult and eventually stop using it altogether
- No mobile application for our sales team to use. Because of this, they do not enter the quality of notes that we would like. Our sales team then views entering all of their meetings notes once they get back to their computer as a hassle and some stop using it.
- The email campaign is complicated and slow. We have stopped using it all together because it is difficult to use and requires so much setup. We have now found a free email site we can use that saves us time and headaches.
- Easy integration with other products.
- Good access to documentation and support.
- Great customization possibilities.
- Workspace rules logging is lacking.
- It could use the availability of more fields in the Business Rules.
- Heavier reports tend to crash while loading, and often need to be run for shorter periods to get the data.
- Cross-channel customer interaction availability.
- Great possibility to build custom reports.
- Web customer service,
- Knowledge management tools.
- Relatively high system requirements, so it might be laggy on average machines.