Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Service (formerly Oracle Service Cloud)
We were using Oracle Cloud implementing E-Business Suite ERP and a lot of customizations. There is a lot of functionalities that were not covered for this ERP and we develop several forms and reports that we need in order to provide support to our C-level executives.
- Backup were on time always.
- Deployments were on time.
- Meeting were organized every time we need them.
- Escalation really works.
- Prices are changing every year with no notice for customers.
- Cloning and Refresh of environments are very limited compared with competitors.
- Support is very limited and not flexible as they should be.
- Support is given outside and communication is very difficult some times.
- Escalation is clear.
- Incident Management works.
- Old products support works.
- During incidents is hard to manage internally.
- Extra things (eg. additional backup) are costly.
- Support sometimes is difficult to follow.
Here we have several Oracle stack Products but the new things are hard to integrate. That was the main reason .
Do you think Oracle Service delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Service's feature set?
Did Oracle Service live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Service go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Service again?
Appropriate for mature products like Database/ERP systems/old products. Less appropriate for a new generation of products like Kubernetes/node JS/ETL systems or Datawarehousing.