January 24, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read Melanie Zehr's full review
Pros and Cons
- Tracking phone calls is extremely easy when using the app on the iphone. After a phone call is complete it prompts the user to enter in call details.
- SalesforceIQ also automatically logs emails for us. This has saved us time from entering in information manually.
- SalesforceIQ was easy to set up and allowed us customization for fields that were relevant to our business.
- SalesforceIQ has some reporting items that are a little harder to easily uncover but I have found work arounds or manually created reporting to get that information, such as number of times a salesperson was at a location.
- Some of the upgrade items I would like to see are available in salesforce sales cloud that allow easier automation for marketing.