Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 04, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read John Glenn's full review
We have never had an issue with support. It has always been quick and understandable.
November 26, 2019
Score 1 out of 10
Read Reggie Pauling's full review
Not too much to support as it doesn't do that much.
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold
WhatsUp Gold offers IT Monitoring. It aims to offer users a whole new way to visualize, troubleshoot and monitor their IT environments.
- New interactive network map that displays the IT environment from end-to-end, quickly showing the status of every device while providing the context of how everything is connected to provide the fastest time-to-value;
- Intuitive workflows that can be launched directly from the map so they can initiate management tasks or quickly view a rich set of details such as device monitoring settings or performance data;
- ‘TotalView’ licensing that gives users the freedom to configure the mix of monitored technologies they need, with minimal if any unused licenses, and the ability to change that mix dynamically without any additional purchases.
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Screenshots
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Competitors
Nagios Core, Solarwinds, Paessler
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||35%|
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America, Latin America, EMEA, APAC, Japan|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese|