Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign to sort through the applications we get to join our programs at Uprise. From initial interest, through interviews all the way to joining our programs. We also use it for our large and growing newsletter. It allows us to automate much of the selection process that would otherwise take a lot of hours.
- Excellent for complicated user flows, mapping out emails depending on user behaviour. The simple flow chart way of creating automations is very easy for anyone with a logical thought process.
- Fantastic at managing and segmenting large contact bases because you can tag people through automations depending on almost anything you can think of.
- Very strong at deliverability, because it flags when spam warnings are there and gets us over 90% open rates.
- It could have better options for templates and making emails look good on mobile.
- ActiveCampaign has reduced hours worked by our selection team by about 3 man-hours per week.
Excellent for managing large, complex lists of contacts to nurture. And fantastic for morphing into a selection process CRM, because it's so versatile. I'd say it isn't suited to companies where deal volume is below 50 new leads per month, as this tool is built to handle complexity in a simple manner; and does that fantastically.