Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I am using AC for staying in contact with past client and potential clients.
- The automation is simple to use.
- I can write a letter anytime and have it go out at anytime in the future. This saves me quite a bit of time.
- Because I can time block and do multiple emails at one time to be sent later, I am saving myself hours of going back and forth.
- I would like to see Active Campaign have a mobile version.
- Possibly a reminder feature would be useful to some.
I selected ActiveCampaign because it came recommended by my marketing company. They use the quote, "ActiveCampaign is what all the other email marketing companies want to be when they grow up." That was good enough for me when deciding what product to go with. I admit, they were not wrong at all. Even the ability to walk me through setting up campaigns is easy enough to just send a sentence of where to find what I am looking for. From there I am able to get everything set up how I want it.
I help to onboard new agents. While our office does offer something similar, AC has the ability to send out an email as soon as a prospect comes in. This is much better than waiting until the next day, as what happens with some other automated email systems. Everyone knows that time is money. The speed of a reply could mean the difference between having a new client, or missing out. When I get a lead to come in from an outside source, I have a reply back to them within minutes.