Overall Satisfaction with AdvocateHub
It's being used mainly in the Customer Success department, but Product, Sales, and Marketing have input. It addresses customer engagement problems, as well as builds pipeline for Sales.
- Their staff is the most pleasant I've ever worked with. Support is responsive. Our advocacy coach is great. The team really cares about the product and they take pride in it.
- The product itself is great. We've seen an increase in engagement.
- Transparency. Software is glitchy, but the team at Influitive is transparent about any issues they may be encountering and how they're solving those issues.
- The reporting capabilities are a little basic. There are a ton of reports, but I think customization would be nice.
- Some of the processes for segmenting can be a little manual.
- Sorting/viewing in admin view can be overwhelming unless you're on top of your organization.
- Better customer service and engagement.
- Visibility into accounts.
- Product feedback.
I think every B2B SaaS, PaaS, IaaS company could use a product like Influitive's. There are no cases where it is "less appropriate". We thought it wouldn't work as we have a unique customer base, but if you listen to your customers and adjust the community then it'll be a success.
Lev and Sean (two of the support magicians I've worked with) are FANTASTIC. Lev is always prompt with responses and takes care of the problem almost immediately.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The UI is very nice.
- Admin panel is straightforward and easy to dissect.
- Everything flows well and integrations are great.
- Reporting is a little difficult.
- Some of the segmentation of your different groups can be manual depending on what you want to achieve.
- Wish filtering was a little more seamless.