Overall Satisfaction with AlgoSec
I worked with AlgoSec supporting and helping other customers with issues on AlgoSec as a Technical support Eng and later as a Escalation engg.
- Firewall policy overview and optimisation by rule reordering and suggestions to delete unused rules
- Network map overview and implement topology changes based on source destination and port
- Pci audit results and recommendations for a better score
- Discover application based flows through auto-discovery and make changes to those flow.
- The patching in AlgoSec is not that great. Many a times when they fix a issue, another one is created.
- Traffic Simulation and Fireflow can use some improvement. User defined flow customisation needs a good amount of training.
- Algosec has helped customers across the globe optimize their firewall policies and bring the best performance off their devices
- AlgoSec supports a wide range of devices and is constantly working to include support for many others
- The support and professional services team at AlgoSec is very knowledgeable and supportive.
Do you think AlgoSec delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AlgoSec's feature set?
Did AlgoSec live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of AlgoSec go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy AlgoSec again?