Overall Satisfaction with Basecamp
I used Basecamp for the first time when doing a collaboration with an external agency. I really liked it, then we started using Basecamp for our internal small team. We found the biggest use case in design, where multiple people had to give feedback and also track the progress. It was used to collect feedback, pass the project from Graphic Design, UX design, UI design, and finally, management approval.
- User interface is very intuitive.
- It doesn't have tones of features, like JIRA, which is the good part, it doesn't complicate the product.
- It has great project management. Everything is covered.
- Mobile app is not up to par.
- The notifications are not configurable.
- The limited features can be annoying.
- Eased the design process, got feedback quickly.
- Eased the marketing flow, helped get approvals quickly.