- Pipeline management/ pipeline analytics: C9 is great for understanding changes in the pipeline. For example, comparing the sales pipeline today with with where it was at the beginning of the quarter.
- It also works very well for quota attainment visibility. We can easily set and track sales quotas for individual reps and for sales manager roll-up quotas.
- The product also offers some forecasting capabilities which we are not using yet, so I cannot comment on how strong these features are.
- Platform stability: We have been experiencing outages once or twice a quarter where the system goes down completely for differing lengths of time. This has been a significant issue.
- Data issues: We currently sync with Salesforce four times per day. However, there have been times where the data is not correct - it does not show the data from the latest sync.
- The data is not live. Since there are multiple syncs with Salesforce, we do not have access to real-time data. We could have the system sync more frequently, but there is a cost associated with this.
- The product provides a single source for pipeline and forecast data and has scaled well with our organization. We have grown from 10 sales reps to 100 reps and we really needed a tool to to manage data and do roll-ups etc.
- It's also important to provide senior management visibility into the pipeline, and the tool works well for this.
The reason for giving an 8 is the platform reliability issue which may cause us to look at other products. Furthermore, we intend to do more forecasting in addition to pipeline management and we may look at other platforms just as a comparison.
The company has recently brought in new executive management which may be a sign that there will be renewed focus on things like the stability issue.