Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
Celonis is helping the operating company to take the process discovery, monitoring, and control to the next level of granularity, helping us to identify or strengthen in the Order to Cash process the internal controls, route optimization, waste reduction (time and resources), product returns, fraud detection, and rejected orders. We are currently building the use cases that we will roll out in 2022 and adjust with an agile methodology the dashboards, indicators, or data loads.
- Friendly environment to filter and visualize data
- Level of granularity of the information
- Flexibility to configure business rules
- Complexity of PQL programming
- Technical support for PQL programming
- Specific examples of PQL programming
- Identification of a potential benefit of 0.7M euros in product returns
- Identification of a potential benefit of 0.4M euros in internal controls and route optimization
- Identification of a potential benefit of 1M euros in rejected orders
We are connecting Celonis to a bold move from Heineken to enable the digital transformation. At least in the operating company, Celonis is one of the tools that will empower the digital transformation in the finance functions and sponsorship by the finance director. We are expecting to roll out the tool in 2022 and show success stories with the key stakeholders.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
Celonis is well suited for all business processes. In my opinion, process mining is the future of the organization. Process mining definitely boosts the opportunities identification in a business taking conversations to other levels of detail and [visualizing] opportunities that maybe were not visible with the traditional tools or the traditional way of managing a business.