Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings
We use it across the entire org and it supports everyone's videoconferencing needs. Especially during this virus outbreak. We have had to rely heavily on it and it was and still is the only solution that allows us to have meeting joins with audio/video AND screen sharing up in under 60 seconds. It's addressed the problem that we were having of too many different hardware and software solutions that were confusing our user base. We now have just this one as the primary source for all the people in the business and as users have been using it more they are dropping our older technologies like Skype for Business and Teams and switching to Webex Meetings for all their conferencing needs.
- One button to push joining. Just having one button to click and "everything magically works" is amazing from the user's standpoint.
- Video that is clear and helps convey your message because audio alone is missing so much of what we humans look for in interactions. And Webex meetings with video has filled that gap back in.
- Metrics! I mean who doesn't need good metrics. And trust me, Cisco Webex meetings has some of the best. I can get such granular detail and I can help users understand exactly why something didn't work so we can make it better next time.
- The way then devices and software work so seamlessly together. Having Cisco Webex enabled conference rooms has been such a crazy turn around for our users in the conference rooms experience. We are actually getting feedback in the 80% positive range where before when we had Skype rooms we were below 50%.
- The back end management of users CAN be a bit clunky. But it works once it's all set up. Was just not the easiest to set up.
- I do wish the price would come down on the units. They are a bit on the expensive side, but honestly you get what you pay for. We had cheap Skype rooms that didn't work and now we have expensive Webex rooms that do!
- We got approval to test this solution in 3 rooms (that is all the budget we got).
- People loved it so much that we got enough budget to do 30 more rooms.....then 300.
- And now this year because our 300 rooms are so successful we got 10 million and were able to start a huge project of rolling out 1000 new rooms.
- This is just showing that the product proves itself. Start small, set it up right and the users and execs will LOVE it.
They are knowledgeable and know what they are doing. They have always been helpful and very responsive when we have issues. They also helped us set up the deployment at first so it would work best and in the end we were able to have a very impressive roll-out because of the help and knowledge of their support organization.
Company-wide is how far it ranges. Not all teams have "switched" but all teams do have access. We have it deployed nationwide and all 122,000 users in our company have access to it. We also just purchased another company that is about 42,000 users and they have all been activated as well.
Others could not compare. We did trials of all these products and they all works fairly well. But they ALL fell down flat in the physical conference rooms. They hardware that you had to try to zombie together to make a Zoom or Skype room work was crazy and it never really worked seamlessly. Lots of reboot and lots of issues. But we put a Webex room kit into a conference room and then the issues never came. That is where this product totally shined and worked leaps and volumes above the rest.
This solution is built for business. They have the back end support and metrics that administrators love and they have the one button to push features that make joining meetings so easy. This solution works for the technical and non-technical and is a great fit for any company. It's also built to be video first so make sure your users are ready for that because it's an important feature that if missed or turned off (which you can do) will just make the solution lose so much of its depth.