Overall Satisfaction with CrowdCompass
We used CrowdCompass along with Cvent for our annual user conference. The interface is somewhat easy to navigate but definitely could use some reconfiguring. We used the app for a single event and the sign-on and customization was great. All our users were also pleased with the app. Only 2 of our marketing users were in charge of the app. The ability to sign on with multiple people would be nice, without the extra charge. It seemed like most of the features were 'extra charge'.
- Customizable interface, brand to your company.
- Infinite menu items.
- Ability to connect with other users during the event was particularly positive for our event.
- Single sign-on from Cvent and CrowdCompass
- More included features, everything was an opp for an upsell
- Modernized interface
- Positive reviews of our customer conference.
- Helps users connect and network with one another.
We used DoubleDutch for a previous event and I would say overall they are comparable. CrowdCompass integrated with our salesforce and Marketo seamlessly. I am not sure if DoubleDutch has these integrations now, but at the time we used it, it did not. They have similar user interfaces and customization options. I would say they are definitely comparable and DoubleDutch is probably cheaper.
The app is easy to use, easy to update, and we were able to get the job done. We had to do a lot of workarounds to make the app work for us. I would say be ready to have a super simple interface or put someone who knows technology and workarounds in charge. The app is great for checking in and works well with Salesforce and Marketo.