Overall Satisfaction with Roku OneView (formerly Dataxu)
When I was at Haberfeld, I used Dataxu to track PPC campaigns across over 70 different financial services companies. It was used specifically within our digital marketing department which included myself and two others. We worked together to track budgets, KPI's, and campaigns across 6-8 week spans. We also worked together to get new campaigns up and launched every month. Dataxu made it easy to run multiple campaigns at once while also comparing the data across the board.
- Integration across devices
- Website blacklisting
- Flagging problems. For example, if a campaign has been running a week and hasn't spent any of the budgets, there could be a setting enabling it from doing so. When you have multiple campaigns running, it's hard to track this.
- Provided us with accurate and timely data to provide to clients.
- Enabled us to streamline our process for running PPC ads for over 80 clients.
- Allowed us to show our ads to households across multiple devices and relevant exchanges.
Do you think Roku OneView delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Roku OneView's feature set?
Did Roku OneView live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Roku OneView go as expected?
Would you buy Roku OneView again?
Dataxu is great for running multiple campaigns at the same time. It's reporting features are great as well as the exchanges it has to offer. For a company just wanting to run one campaign, I don't think it would be worth their time learning how to navigate Dataxu; however, for a company running to run multiple campaigns, Dataxu makes the process easier. Dataxu has great customer service representatives that provide superior training whenever needed.
Roku OneView (formerly Dataxu) Support
At Haberfeld, we had our own customer service representative out of Boston. He provided superior and timely support for all of our questions and needs. He also ran test campaigns to show us what our potential impact could be before we put dollars towards anything. He even came all the way down to Nebraska to visit with us at one point. Whenever we needed something, he was quick to respond and provide appropriate resources and training.