Overall Satisfaction with Figma
We use Figma for designing UI screens for Web applications and Mobile applications. We use it rarely for other purposes too such as creating a poster or social media advertisement. This is mostly used by designers and developers. Figma helps us in various ways such as
- Creating Medium Fidelity and High fidelity screen designs.
- Prototyping the application.
- Sharing with in the team.
- Community to get inspiration.
- Tools such as auto layout, grids to speed up design and maintain efficiency.
- Keyboard shortcuts to enhance work speed.
- Highly interactive prototyping.
- Role based permissions.
- Multiple users can edit simultaneously.
- Version Control System.
- Provides CSS code which comes handy to developers.
- Can increase community support.
- Allowing users to use in offline mode.
- Require Graphic Card and RAM to work without hassle.
- Auto Layout.
- With the help of commenting feature client can give feedback and it improved our time management.
- Saved a lot of working time and human work.
- The Version Control System offered by Figma helped us to roll back to any checkpoint and release the design.
Adobe XD is also a similar product to Figma developed by Adobe Inc. To use Adobe XD and to get most of it we need to purchase Adobe Suite, which is not cost-effective. Both Adobe XD and Figma offers basic functionalities that most design tools have. But, Figma posses much more interesting features and tools when compared with Adobe XD.
Do you think Figma delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Figma's feature set?
Did Figma live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Figma go as expected?
Would you buy Figma again?
- If you are working on a project and want to share it with your higher authorities for their feedback and approval then Figma comes in handy.
- A developer has some problem with the shape image, then he can inspect the design and get insights by seeing CSS code.
- When a team or group of designers want to work on a single project.
- Commenting feature is useful during verifications and client approvals.
- Creating any sort of blobs, shapes, etc., we can use plugins.
- Renaming multiple layers at once.
- You have internet issues and want to work without friction.
- Laptop with less RAM and no Graphic Card.