- GoodData helps us integrate multiple data sources both internal and external into powerful visualizations and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- Deep integrations with platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, Zendesk speed the implementation of large sets of company data.
- Powered-by solution can accelerate the deployment and productization of dashboards and reporting for customers.
- As with other BI platforms - implementation is not the domain of the more general business or end user. If you are looking for lightweight BI, go somewhere else.
- CloudConnect tool is powerful but requires considerable training effort to understand and so professional services are virtually required to get a proper implementation.
- The promise of next-generation BI tools it to be able to synthesize many different data sets quickly and without the traditional weight of the more legacy systems. GoodData shows this capability and is well worth the investment you make as business decisions become data-informed and driven.
- Even with implementation and professional services - there are virtually no other solutions in the marketplace with the speed, power, stability and business utility of GoodData. Provided you clearly understand that this is not a lightweight tool - you will be satisfied.
- In a prior role, the powered-by solution allowed us to deliver dashboards and reporting to our customers in a few short months, solving a business challenge that had stymied our development team for several years.
At the end of the day, BI is valued by the results it delivers. GoodData allows you to leverage and connect the insights trapped within systems to make bold and effective business decisions.
The modern BI marketplace is often difficult to understand and assess with historic tools like analyst ratings and quadrants struggling to describe the environment. GoodData is not designed for the end user to wire up data and gain insights. It is meant for businesses that have realized that there is no sense in building complex dashboards and reporting across both cloud and internal systems on their own. Better to use your internal technical talent and business minds to engineer the delivery on a platform that already exists... that's where GoodData excels.