Overall Satisfaction with Google Surveys
We use Google Surveys mostly to find availability for team meetings, events, and outings. It's so easy for people to fill out and see which dates/times work the best for most people. It makes my job as an admin so much easier! Instead of having to mass email or text a long message, it can just be done with a couple of clicks, and I get the responses I need a lot quicker.
- Multiple choice, short answers, checkbox, and more options.
- Collecting names, emails, or both.
- Making certain questions required and others as optional.
- I'd like to see a selection for automatically collecting names.
- More pre-formatted templates for selecting multiple preferred dates and time frames for get-togethers.
- Easier to be notified when someone has filled out your Google survey.
- Team members are more apt to respond quickly to a Google Survey request rather than a normal email - makes my job as an admin easier.
- Easy to check on who hasn't responded - that way I only have to one-on-one follow up with select individuals instead of everyone.
- You can customize the survey to your team's specific brand, which is especially handy if sent to those outside of our work sphere.
- Attribution in Google Analytics (Adometry)
I use Google Analytics periodically to see how our website is performing. It's so slick to be able to see how many visitors we've had from month to month and year to year, where the visitors are coming from, what search terms are most potent, the effectiveness of organic vs. paid advertisements.
Do you think Google Surveys delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Surveys's feature set?
Did Google Surveys live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Surveys go as expected?
Would you buy Google Surveys again?
Google Surveys is easy to navigate, user-friendly, simple to edit, and has a sleek-looking appearance. It's nice that it stores past surveys so they're available to reference back to or duplicate if you're wanting to use the same one again or make one that's very similar. I would highly recommend it to anyone who asks about it!
I have never had to use the support feature for Google Surveys as I've never had any problems creep up and have always been able to use the platform to the fullest capability that I've wanted to. If the support is anything like what I've experienced in other Google platforms/apps/extensions, I'm sure it is extremely helpful.
Google Surveys is perfect when trying to collaborate with co-workers and find a date & time that works best for them to get together, whether it's for a regular meeting, team photo session, celebratory dinner, or Christmas celebration. It's also great for getting feedback on proposed changes that would affect the team.