GoToWebinar is tops!
January 11, 2017
GoToWebinar is tops!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
Super easy to use, and overall, I think this is the best solution on the market. There are some opportunities to improve registration and branding, but I think that these are minimal asks in what is overall a very solid product. I would recommend GoToWebinar to any business looking to drive increase lead generation and better customer retention through a recurring webinar program. It's easy for teams to manage and allows for lots of collaboration in the execution of those events.
We use the tool to host webinars for lead generation and customer retention. It is used primarily by the marketing team. It allows us to deliver 30-minute educational presentations that ultimately create sales opportunities, and serves as an easy-to-manage way to get prospects from disparate geographic locations into the same place at the same time.
- Registration - Once we have tweaked registration details to our specific webinar, the tool handles everything from there, all the way through post-webinar follow-up.
- In-session Q&A - It's easy to respond to individual attendee questions without interrupting the flow of the session for all other attendees. Responses to Q&A can happen on an individual or all-user level.
- Polls - Results are displayed real-time within the session and are a good way to keep attendees attentive and engaged in the webinar. We can then match users to their specific poll answers in post-webinar reporting and have follow-up outreach key off of that data.
- Would like to see further opportunities for customization in the registration pages. There seems to be some hard-coded content that is difficult to remove.
- Confirmation emails could benefit from additional branding opportunities beyond a simple logo.
- Something that reminds me to record a session would be helpful. It's mostly just forgetfulness on the organizer's part, but an additional prompt would be appreciated.
With WebEx, I was unable to consistently mute phones for all attendees. I could MUTE ALL, but once another party joined the session, for some reason they were often unmuted upon entry. This caused for some disturbances from late attendees and gave an unprofessional feel to the event. GoToWebinar allows for much more effective control over attendees' speaking options.
It's perfect for large-scale webinars where there is little need for an audience to audibly participate. I think it is less suited for small sessions where attendees need to be able to speak and interact. We love the ability to attach handouts and other content to the session itself, so all attendees have access to them. That's the number one request we receive in webinars, so it's nice to provide it right off the bat.