Overall Satisfaction with Groove
I currently use Groove to create mass-email flows, templates, schedule customer meetings and checking email analytics.
- Makes managing and reaching out to a large book of business easier
- Provides insights to how successful your outreach is
- Makes scheduling meetings and customer follow-ups easier
- I would like to see a Gainsight add-on where you can mass log emails sent from a mass flow to the Gainsight timeline. The current way is to add the Gainsight timeline email to the bcc of each email in a flow
- Increased productivity
- More efficient use of my time
- Easier communication with customers
- Makes following up with customers easier
Groove is super user-friendly and their support team. User advocates are helpful and responsive to any questions and best practices!
I definitely save a handful of hours each week when it comes to my outreach and following up with customers. I can't imagine not having Groove and having to copy/paste and manually reach out to a large number of customers.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
I've used Groove for both my prior and current role as a Customer Success Manager and have found it to be super! As an SDR it was great for prospecting, outreach, checking open rates and calling customers back when notified of opening your email. As a CSM I find it particularly helpful for mass outreach as I have a large book of business. The meeting scheduler is also my savior as it makes meeting with customers super easy and efficient!